Canon MT-26EX-RT Macro Twin Lite Flash
This powerful Canon Twin Macro Flash Twin Ring Lite MT-26EX-RT uses dual xenon flashes for precise lighting when shooting close-up photography and has control for high speed sync with quick recycle time
- Complete control over the level of light supplied
- Ability to connect to existing speedlites for extra lighting where required
- The added quality it adds to close-up shots
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash Summary
- Canon Twin Macro Flash Twin Ring Lite
- Dual xenon flashes for precise light direction
- Enables better focusing close-up in low light
- High-speed sync allows shooting up to 1/8000sec
- Control multiple Canon Speedlites using the MT-26EX RT as the master unit
- Designed for macro photography
- Minimum recycling time of approximately 5.5 seconds
- Compatible with Canon EF-Mount Lenses and the new mirrorless RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro lens
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries or Canon CP-E4n as external power supply
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash in Detail
Capture macro and close-up images full of detail thanks to a powerful, precise and highly flexible twin flash system that recycles quickly and silently for the creative lighting of small subjects where maximum control over light power and direction is essential.
The twin light design allows each flash to be individually positioned on the lens ring and the angle altered to suit the subject. Each flash is fully removable with tripod sockets on each for mounting to external supports such as tripods or lighting stands if required. A powerful combined guide number of 26/78 (ISO 100 in metres/feet) means the unit is highly usable in a wide variety of situations. High luminance white LEDs are built into both flash units, with adjustable brightness, to allow easier focusing and modelling before the flash is fired.
The focusing lamps can be turned on by a double depression of the camera shutter button and remain on for 20 or 60secs depending on preference. Use the flash as the master unit and operate other Speedlites remotely using either optical or radio wireless control. All controls and custom functions are controllable from either the camera's LCD or the flash, with the latter featuring a dot matrix display for the same degree of usability as other latest Canon Speedlites.
Take control of macro lighting and control shadow harshness with the special flash diffuser and assign custom preferences to control various aspects of the flash performance such as focusing lamp brightness, LCD panel display illumination or flash intensity. Intuitive operation using the same controls as other Speedlite flash units gives this flash a high usability factor. A sturdy metal mounting foot, with a one-touch lockable lever, secures the unit to the camera safely and efficiently while a slanted design stops forehead intrusion when working at close range.
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash Ring Benefits:
- Powerful and flexible twin flash unit with fast recycling
- High-brightness white LEDs for easy focusing in low-light
- Optical and Radio Wireless function to control other Speedlites
- Creative lighting and custom functions for tailored illumination
- Intuitive flash control and optimised usability in the field
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
The closer you get to subjects, the more your stifle light making it both difficult for your camera to focus and for you to get the most detail in your picture.
This Macro Twin Light from Canon is specifically designed to alleviate this loss of light and to draw the most detail, and highest image quality, from your subject by providing the right amount of light.
Advanced controls via the operation unit, or even physical removal of a single flash unit from the ring allows you to alter the amount of light provided by the MT-26EX-RT (not a catchy name) so that your subject is neither blindingly bright, nor too dark.
Macro ring lights are particularly effective when used in outdoor close up photography, or when photographing products.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.