Canon LEGRIA HF G26 Camcorder + BP-820 Battery Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1633132M
Earn 869 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon Legria HF G26 Camcorder + BP-820 Battery Kit - Summary
The powerful Canon LEGRIA HF G26 sports a fast f/1.8-2.8 lens with a 20x optical zoom, uses a Full HD CMOS Pro sensor that offers excellent low light sensitivity and wide Dynamic Range, has the ability to record in multiple bit rates onto Dual SD card slots, and features a 3.0 inch LCD touchscreen and 1.56 million dot tiltable EVF, all combining to deliver a fast and discreet Full HD filmmaking camcorder that's both compact and powerful and blends portability with easy workflow and professional performance levels.
This kit comes supplied with the Canon BP-820 higher capacity battery.
Canon Legria HF G26 Camcorder + BP-820 Battery Kit - Features in Detail
The LEGRIA HF G26 has a powerful, fast f/1.8-2.8 20x optical zoom lens with a 26.8mm wide-angle coverage. Hi-UD (Hi Index Ultra Low Dispersion) glass ensures reduced chromatic aberration while 5-axis optical and electronic image stabilisation reduces image distortion and an 8-blade circular aperture with EMD (Electro Magnetic Diaphragm) technology ensures footage is natural and beautiful.
With its HD CMOS Pro sensor, the LEGRIA HF G26 offers excellent low light sensitivity. Featuring a wide DR for beautiful tonality and Highlight Priority mode for rich expressiveness in high-brightness areas, recording 50P at 35Mbps delivers efficient, high quality footage helped by a DIGIC DV 4 processor supporting advanced image stabilisation plus slow and fast motion recording.
Recording Full HD footage in AVCHD and MP4 formats at multiple bit rates, content can be recorded simultaneously with Dual SD card slots for easy workflow. A 3 Mbps mode produces smaller file sizes making it much easier to transfer files for immediate use.
The LEGRIA HF G26 features an HDMI interface for connection to a wide range of accessories such as an HD television for viewing footage directly, the dedicated Mini Advanced shoe for the DM-E1 microphone and VL-5 Video Light plus a headphone jack to monitor sound levels and 3.5mm mic jack for an external microphone.
lightweight and compact, LEGRIA HF G26 features a 3.0-inch touchscreen, a custom dial for adjusting exposure settings, a 1.56 million dot tiltable electronic viewfinder (EVF) and manual focus/zoom ring and joystick for easy control plus a professional zoom rocker for smoother zooming. Manual, Auto and Cinema modes add extra control and creativity.
If you’re a filmmaker looking for a discreet, compact, and lightweight Full HD video camcorder that records beautiful footage with a wide dynamic range, the Canon LEGRIA HF G26 ticks all the boxes.
The 20x optical zoom lens is wide and bright with an f/1.8-2.8 aperture and 26.8mm wide-angle view to 576mm telephoto view, and with footage being recorded onto an advanced HD CMOS Pro sensor, the image quality from the LEGRIA HF G26 is stunning, with beautiful tonality from the wide dynamic range and rich highlights.
For workflow, the LEGRIA HF G26 has it sorted – HDMI interface for wired connectivity and Dual SD card slots for simultaneous recording and data backup integrity. Using the LEGRIA HF G26 is easy, too thanks to the 1.56 million dot tiltable electronic viewfinder and large 3.0 inch LCD Touchscreen.
The Canon BP-820 battery offers a higher capacity than the standard battery, enabling you to shoot for longer without the need to swap batteries.
- High optical performance for fast and discreet filmmaking
- Stunning Full HD image quality from an HD CMOS Pro sensor
- Advanced recording options so you never miss a moment
- Easy operability and compact design
- Kit supplied with the Canon BP-820 higher capacity battery for longer shooting
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.