Canon EOS M6 Mk II Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm Lens Kit - Black
Pair the brand new Canon EOS M6 Mk II 32.5 megapixel APS-C mirrorless camera with the fantastic sharp EF-M15-45mm IS STM lens kit, for a light compact 'go anywhere' system.
- 4K video and up to 120fps Full HD
- Weighs just 408g, for creativity on the move
- Touch-screen controls and function dials, adaptable to the way you work
- Built-in Wi-fi and Bluetooth, for image sharing, auto download and remote camera control
EOS M6 Mk II 15-45mm lens kit - Black Summary
Great for travel and everyday creativity. Capture fleeting moments at up to 14fps, and superb 4K video too.Capture 32.5 megapixel images at up to 14fps with an elegant camera that weighs just 408g. The ultimate, spontaneous content creation tool: portable and powerful with 4K video and built in Wi Fi/Bluetooth. It's superb for spontaneous street photos too.
Catch the most fleeting moment
EOS M6 Mk II 15-45mm lens kit - Black in detail
Catch the most fleeting moment
React fast and capture the decisive moment at up to 14fps, or with 30fps RAW burst shooting, with full autofocus.
Superb images day and night
Capture superb 32.5 megapixel images packed with detail, even in low light thanks to a max ISO 25,600 sensitivity. Crop, process and resize while maintaining quality.
Work the way you want
Shoot from any angle with a 170 flip up touchscreen, or get more personal with a detachable, optional viewfinder EVF DC2. This compact design can go virtually anywhere.
Capture compelling 4K video
Shoot 4K video using the camera's entire field of view and Full HD footage up to 60fps or 120fps. 4K time lapse reveals the subtleties of motion on a new timescale.
Smart sharing and control
Built in Bluetooth and Wi Fi allows quick and easy on line image sharing and remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect smart device app. Auto transfer to your device, PC or Mac is also possible.
what else is included in the box?
Canon EOS M6 Mk II Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm Lens Kit - Black Specifications
|Sensor Type||APS-C Sized sensor|
|SO range||Up to SO 5,600 sensitivity|
|Focus points||Dual pixel CMOS AF System|
|Continuous shooting||4fps shooting and 0fps RAW burst mode|
|Video resolution||4K Video and up to 0fps Full HD|
|LCD Screen||7.5 cm (.0") ClearVew Touchscreen LCD (TFT)|
|VewFinder||Removable, optional electronic viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||WF .4 GHz only, Bluetooth 4.|
|Storage type||SD, SDHC, SDxC (UHS- compatable)|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 70.0 x 49. mm (WxHxD)|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS M6 Mark II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 305|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 14|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 33|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 4.60 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.6|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 408|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 34|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With stunning features such as 14fps shooting and 30fps RAW burst mode, with continuous focusing, 32.5 megapixel APS-C sized sensor, for superb quality and flexibility. Up to ISO 25,600 sensitivity, capture the ambience in low light, Removable, optional electronic viewfinder, for an immersive shooting experience 4K video and up to 120fps Full HD, creative tools for movie making and Tilting 170 touchscreen, for shooting from creative angles from a superb quality and blistering speed from a camera you can take anywhere.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.