Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black
The Canon EOS M50 in black is an easy to use mirrorless camera that boasts 4K movies, great connectivity and clever software for lightning-fast auto focus. Perfect for those getting into video & vlogging.
- Clever connectivity and control with Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- 4K movies with components to go with it such as a powerful DIGIC 8 processor
- Unrivalled design and build quality
- Access to Canon's amazing range of lenses and other accessories
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body (Black) Summary
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you'll be proud to share. With 4K movies, a DSLR sized sensor and a whole host of connectivity options, you are able to shoot in amazing quality and then share seamlessly wherever you may be.
Beautifully designed and packed full of the latest technology, this sleek compact camera delivers a refined, intuitive shooting experience from any angle thanks to the large electronic viewfinder and a 3 inch Vari-angle Touch screen.
- 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- 8th Generation image Processor (DIGIC 8) meaning even better image quality and faster shooting
- 4K Movie (23.98/25p)
- 5-axis image Stabilisation
- Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Eye Detection Auto Focus focusses specifically on the eye as opposed to face detection. Using the touch screen, you can ‘switch eyes'
- Up to 10fps continuous shooting
- 3.0 inch vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Mic input
- 0.39 type EVF which is centrally located, giving a DSLR-like experience
- New guided interface with user-friendly creative assist
- WiFi/NFC/Bluetooth connectivity, with the ability to connect camera to camera
- Automatic transfer to send images straight to mobile
- Silent mode
- Compatible with many high performance Canon lenses and flash units
- ISO 25.600 (expandable to 51,200)
- Takes LP-12 battery
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body (Black) - Features in Detail
A sleek design classic, this mirrorless camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you'll be proud to share thanks to technologies like 4k movies, a DSLR sized sensor and effortless connectivity.
- Packed with innovative technologies, like powerful DIGIC 8 processing, Dual Pixel CMOS AF and 4K video with 5-axis image stabilisation, this portable mirrorless camera lets you make smooth, memorable cinematic movies and sharp, hassle free photos straight out of the camera.
- A modern classic this sleek, compact camera delivers a refined, intuitive shooting experience thanks to a large central electronic viewfinder. Use Touch and Drag AF to control focus, while using the EVF, and be ready to shoot in any situation with a 7.5cm Vari-angle touch screen.
- Quickly connect the camera to your smartphone using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Automatically send images to smart devices and PCs with auto image sync and transfer - for instant sharing on social media or cloud backup to irista. Download the Camera Connect app for remote camera control.
- Do your stories justice. Automatically capture superb photos and 4k movies full of detail and colour with extensive high tech features. An APS-C sized 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor delivers great low light performance and beautiful depth of field control. Catch fast action with 10 fps continuous shooting.
- Experience creative flexibility with the compact, high performance EF-M lens range, or for ultimate choice and versatility embrace over 80 lenses from Canon's renowned EF and EF-S ranges via the Mount Adapter EF-EOS M. Easily attach Canon Speedlite flashes to explore flash photography.
CANON EOS M50 MIRRORLESS CAMERA BODY BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
100 - 6400 (can be expanded to 51200)
Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Maximum 143/99 points
Cropped 4K video
7.5 cm (3.0”) Touchscreen LCD (TFT). 3:2 aspect ratio. Approx. 1,040,000 dots. Electrostatic capacitive type. Vari-Angle
0.39-type OLED Electronic Viewfinder
Approx. 2,360,000 dots
WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth
EF-M (EF and EF-S lenses compatible via Mount adapter EF-EOS M)
SD cards, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
116.3 x 88.1 x 58.7mm
Approx 387g body only
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS M50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 235|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 5.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 59|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 390|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The EOS M50 camera is a very well placed addition to the EOS range. The 4K movies set this camera ahead of its rivals – matching cutting edge technology with incredible software allows videographers of all abilities to make amazing movies. The 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor delivers great low light performance and beautiful depth of field control. View your efforts instantly on the large 3 inch Vari-Angle touch screen.
With in-built WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC, you can quickly connect the camera to your smartphone, enabling the transfer of data or use the Canon Connect app to control the camera remotely from your phone.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.