Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1013141K
Earn 539 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body (Black) Summary
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you'll be proud to share. With 4K movies, a DSLR sized sensor and a whole host of connectivity options, you are able to shoot in amazing quality and then share seamlessly wherever you may be.
Beautifully designed and packed full of the latest technology, this sleek compact camera delivers a refined, intuitive shooting experience from any angle thanks to the large electronic viewfinder and a 3 inch Vari-angle Touch screen.
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body (Black) - Features in Detail
A sleek design classic, this mirrorless camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you'll be proud to share thanks to technologies like 4k movies, a DSLR sized sensor and effortless connectivity.
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black Specifications
|SO range||00-5600 (can be expanded to 500)|
|Focus points||Dual pixel CMOS AF|
|Video resolution||Cropped 4K at 4p|
|LCD Screen||Var-angle 7.5 cm (.0") Touchscreen LCD, ,040,000 dots|
|VewFinder||0.9-type OLeD electronic viewfinder Approx. ,60,000 dots|
|Wireless connectivity||WF, NFC and Bluetooth|
|Lens compatbility||eF-M (eF and eF-S lenses compatable via Mount adapter eF-eOS M)|
|Storage type||SD, SDHC, SDxC (UHS- compatable)|
|Dimensions||6. x 88. x 58.7mm|
|Weight||87 g including battery and memory card|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 235|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 5.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.6|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 59|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 390|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The EOS M50 camera is a very well placed addition to the EOS range. The 4K movies set this camera ahead of its rivals – matching cutting edge technology with incredible software allows videographers of all abilities to make amazing movies. The 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor delivers great low light performance and beautiful depth of field control. View your efforts instantly on the large 3 inch Vari-Angle touch screen.
With in-built WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC, you can quickly connect the camera to your smartphone, enabling the transfer of data or use the Canon Connect app to control the camera remotely from your phone.
- Clever connectivity and control with Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- 4K movies with components to go with it such as a powerful DIGIC 8 processor
- Unrivalled design and build quality
- Access to Canon's amazing range of lenses and other accessories
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.