- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm Lens Black
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera With 15-45mm Lens Black is perfect for vlogging and live streaming with Dual Pixel AF and touchscreen video control of superb 4K movies including vertical.
Earn 699 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Versatile wide angle lens perfectly complements camera vlogging capabilities
- Updated Autofocus now features Canon’s latest Dual Pixel AF for the most accurate subject acquisition and tracking
- Perfect compact camera for photographers and videographers with 4K, Full HD 60p and high quality 24.1MP CMOS sensor
- Youtube live streams and video conferencing easy to set-up and use from anywhere with WiFi
- Perfectly suited lens kit and camera combination carried over from previous generation
Canon EOS M50 II And 15-45mm Lens Black Summary
The upgraded Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera with versatile M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens kit has everything you need for easy vlogging and everyday portable shooting. The camera body and lens in classic black remains the same as the previous model with a couple of clever differences. Movies can now be controlled directly from the LCD screen, perfect when recording a piece to camera during a vlog. The mark II M50 also includes Canon’s state of the art Autofocus system, Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This provides users with the most advanced Eye and Face detect capabilities available and can also be adjusted via the touchscreen.
Features at a glance
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- The latest Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- Full HD 60p Movie with Dual Pixel AF
- 4K and Vertical Movie modes
- Use as a webcam and for Live YouTube streaming
- 10 fps high speed shooting
- Available as body only or with a 15-45mm lens kit in white
Vertical movie shooting has also been added for social media sharing in native formats, along with HDMI output for live streaming events and gaming.
The EOS M50 Mark II isn’t just a one trick pony being widely used for business calls and video conferencing with the Canon EOS webcam utility. Check out our blog post how to use a camera for live streaming for a link to download Canon’s software.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera body in More Detail
Videos and photos your audience will love
Enjoy next-level performance – amazing photos with shallow depth of field, movies that sound and look great and high-quality live streaming.* Shoot video up to 4K resolution and photos at up to 10fps.
Smartphone simplicity and connectivity
Stream direct to YouTube over Wi-Fi* and get images and movies off your camera and onto your smart device fast – no wires required. Clean HDMI out allows a connection to live-capture cards and pro-quality streaming.
Smart tech that empowers you to be creative
Intelligent tech automatically captures the atmosphere of the moment even in the most challenging light. Customisable Picture Styles let you make your own creative mark.
Shoot the way you want
Compose with a super-versatile Vari-Angle screen or a high-quality EVF (electronic view finder). Change lenses to change your perspective and your style, and even add a microphone and Speedlite flash.
Captivating content that’s easy to shoot
Smooth, cinematic Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye/Face tracking keeps subjects sharp. Touchscreen controls and Movie Self Timer makes vlogging and streaming easy
Canon EOS M50 Mark 2 Sample Images
With EF M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/2500. f/5.6 ISO 2500
With EF M32mm f/1.4 STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/5.6 ISO 2500
With EF M32mm f/1.4 STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/100. f/4 ISO 800
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS M50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 305|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 5.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 387|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100-25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Digic 8|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
This kit combines the tried and tested M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens with the upgraded Canon M50 Mark II camera. Together they make the perfect combination for a versatile range of subjects including vlogging and photography. Image quality is excellent thanks to the 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and video can be recording in a variety of formats catering for different social platforms. These include high quality 4K, smooth slow motion 60p in Full HD, HD 720p/120 as well as vertical movie mode.
The popularity of the previous model is sure to continue with new features aimed at content creators as much as those who live stream, need a webcam or use the kit for webinars and video conferencing. Youtube live streams can be set-up anywhere with WiFi access for gamers or any vlogging. Anyone shooting on the move benefit from 5-axis image stabilisation with shake-free images and videos readily attainable. The DIGIC 8 image processor supports up to 10 fps continuous shooting combining with the Dual pixel AF to capture fast moving subjects. We’re thrilled to see a fantastic camera and lens upgraded with such killer features and are sure it will be another hit for Canon.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.