Canon EOS M200 + 15-45mm White
EOS M200 camera that lets you shoot professional-looking photos, swap lenses and capture the ambience of any occasion
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C sized sensor - Capture amazing details, colours and tones
- 4K video and 120fps HD
- 180 tilt-out touchscreen
- Time-lapse movies
Canon EOS M200 Camera with 15-45mm Lens White Summary
Get closer to your memories with an easy-to-use, connected EOS camera that lets you shoot professional-looking photos, swap lenses and capture the ambience of any occasion even in low light.
Canon EOS M200 Camera with 15-45mm Lens in detail
Upgrade your photography
Shoot more than smartphone snaps. High-quality photos shot with the EOS M200 last the test of time – capturing the ambience of important occasions and showing your subjects at their best.
Seamlessly connected to your digital life
Show off your creative skills to friends and followers. Link the EOS M200 to your smart device with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for Auto image Transfer, online photosharing and remote camera control.
Unlock your creativity
It's never been easier – or more fun – to take pictures in your own distinctive style. The EOS M200's guided user interface and Creative Assist mode make professional-looking photos easy.
The EOS M200 is small and light enough to go with you in your everyday bag. A 180 flip-out touchscreen helps you compose from creative angles and shoot great selfies.
Complete the story with 4K video
The EOS M200 captures 4K video that looks amazing on your home 4K TV. Also try shooting smooth Full HD at 60fps or slo-mo footage at 120fps in HD mode, or time-lapse 4K.
what else is included in the box?
Canon EOS M200 + 15-45mm White Specifications
|Sensor Type||. x 4.9mm CMOS|
|SO range||SO 00 -800 n /-stop increments. SO can be expanded to 5600|
|Focus points||Maximum 4 points depending on lens.|
|Continuous shooting||One shot AF: Approx. 6. shots/sec|
|Video resolution||4K -840 x 60 (.98, 5 fps)|
|LCD Screen||7.5 cm (.0") Touchscreen LCD (TFT). : aspect ratio. Approx. ,040,000 dots.|
|Wireless connectivity||reless LAN (80.b/g/n), (.4 GHz only, - ch), Bluetooth V 4.|
|Lens compatbility||eF-M (eF and eF-S lenses compatable via Mount adapter eF-eOS M)|
|Storage type||SD, SDHC, SDxC (UHS- compatable)|
|Dimensions||08. x 67. x 5.mm (WxHxD)|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS M200|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The EOS M200 is small and light enough to go with you in your everyday bag. A 180 flip-out touchscreen helps you compose from creative angles and shoot great selfies.The EOS M200 captures 4K video that looks amazing on your home 4K TV. Also try shooting smooth Full HD at 60fps or slo-mo footage at 120fps in HD mode, or time-lapse 4K.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.