Canon EOS C100 Mark II Body
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
July 2016 Firmware Update
In July 2016 a firmware update adds the following extra functionality and improvements to the C100 Mark II:
- CN7 and CNE 18-180 lens compatability with DAF, Focus Guides, One Shot AF, Auto Iris and Push Auto Iris.
- When used with the Cine Servo lens the joystick is capable of operating zoom.
The Canon C100 Mark II is a new addition to Canon's range of Cinema EOS cameras, offering unparalleled creative options. The C100 II offers a comprehensively upgraded package, delivering improved image quality and greater creative flexibility alongside easier operation and wireless sharing capabilities.
- Super 35mm format 8.3 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus as standard
- Improved and re-designed OLED monitor and Colour viewfinder
- ISO range of 320 102,400
- 28 Mbps (MAX) ACVHD MPEG-4 H.264 recording. MP4 option at up to 35Mbps
- Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, PRO XLR connectors included on the handle and built in microphone on camera body
- Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting
- 2 x SD memory card slots with relay record or simultaneous record options
- Same 2k RGB processing as found in the C500
- Improved wireless capability
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.