- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Wide Angle Pancake Lens
The Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM DSLR lens is a small, highly portable wide angle pancake lens that''s ideal for travel, documentary and street photography even with hand held low-light shooting.
Earn 139 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Pancake lens design which is ultra compact and lightweight
- Portable and discreet, perfect for street photography, weddings or other subjects
- Quiet autofocus thanks to STM focusing
- Affordable price despite a bright aperture and quality results
- Perfect for hand-held photography due to size, weight and fast aperture
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens Summary
With you wherever you go.
A highly portable pancake lens that's ideal for travel and street photography. Its advanced optical design ensures great image quality, while a large f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held low-light shooting. STM focusing delivers smooth, near-silent AF when capturing movies.
- Super-slim, pancake design that is highly portable and lets you shoot discreetly
- Natural perspective, similar to that of the human eye
- Smooth, quiet STM focusing when shooting movies
- Shoot in low light and control depth of field, with a large f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Get close to small subjects, focusing down to just 16cm
- Great image quality right across the frame
The Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM lens works with APS-C sensor DSLR cameras. It provides a natural perspective with equivalent angle of view of 38mm in full-frame terms, making it ideal for portraits, street photography and other subjects including travel.
With smooth, quiet focusing users can capture images of moving subjects with the lens locking on quickly when shooting still photos, and provides smooth focus transitions when capturing movies.
You’ll also get razor-sharp performance right across the frame, typical of Canon lenses whichever budget category they fall into.
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens Specifications
APS-C Pancake lens for EF Cameras
35mm film equivalent focal length
Lens construction (elements/groups)
Max. diameter x length
68.2 x 22.8mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 68|
|Length (mm): 23|
|Weight (g): 125|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: 0.27|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.16|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A highly portable pancake lens that's ideal for travel and street photography. Its advanced optical design ensures great image quality, while a large f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held low-light shooting.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.