Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
With 4 stop image stabilisation and a compact, lightweight design, the Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a versatile wide angle lens for DSLR with an APS-C size sensor that you can take anywhere.
- Wide-angle focal length giving you the 35mm film equivalent focal length of 16-29mm
- Steady near-silent continuous focusing ideal for shooting movies
- Compact, lightweight design
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
If you own a Canon Digital SLR with an APS-C sized sensor, and are looking for an ultra-wide angle lens; look no further than the new EF-S 10-18mm IS STM. This lens is compact and lightweight, meaning it fits ideally into kit bags, backpacks or even handbags making it ideal to take on holiday whether out in the countyside, or in a town or city. This lens also features image Stabilisation and STM technology, making it an ideal lens to use when shooting movies, as it provides fluid continuous focus, which is ideal for tracking moving subjects, and providing smooth transitions as focus shifts between subjects.
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Ultra-wide angle zoom|
|Focal length range||0-8mm|
|Compatible camera s||Canon DSLRs|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 75|
|Length (mm): 72|
|Weight (g): 240|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 10 - 18 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 67 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: Canon EF-S|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 18|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/4.5 - 5.6|
|Max Format size: APS-C|
|Minimum focal length: 10|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.22|
|Minimum aperture (number): 29|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22 - 29|
|Motor type: Stepper|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Zoom lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: Internal (rotary)|
If you're finding the standard 18-55mm lens that you normally get in a kit with Canon DSLRs isn't giving you a wide enough angle, then this is the lens for you! This lens is ideal for shooting landscapes or group shoots, and delivers outstanding image performance at all focal lengths.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.