Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens
Designed for APS-C EOS M mirrorless camera s, the Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM zoom lens provides 3.5 stops of image stabilisation, fine tune manual focus adjust and a compact lightweight form.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1245421E
Earn 260 Park Points
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
This telephoto zoom lens from Canon, is a perfect addition to those who currently own a Canon EOS M, allowing you to zoom in and capture the subjects you're trying to capture, in even finer detail. This lens also features Canon's powerful optical image Stabilizer and STM technology to deliver outstanding levels of detail when shooting stills and movies. When shooting movies the Stepping Motor Technology (STM), ensures smooth focus transitions, as focus shifts from one subject to another. The STM mechanism also provides near-silent focusing, giving you the ability to shoot movie soundtracks which captures the natural ambience of the scene in front of you.
- Get closer to the action with your EOS-M camera
- image Stabilizer keeps images sharp
- Compact enough to go anywhere
- Smooth, near-silent STM focusing
- Make quick adjustiments with a manual focus ring
- Shoot great quality images full of sharp details and rich colour
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens Specifications
APS-C Telephoto zoom
Focal length range
55-200mm (88-320mm in full frame equivalent)
f/4.5-6.3 - f/22-32
3.5 EV stops
Canon Mirrorless APS-C
60.9 x 86.5mm
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 260|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 55 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.21|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 55|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 UD glass element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for EF-M mount Canon DSLR owners looking to explore. lightweight and portable, it's ideal to take with you everywhere, and the high quality construction (including a metal exterior) ensure brilliant results every time.
- Compact and lightweight
- STM mechanism for near silent focusing
- Superb image quality
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.