Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens Black
For unlimited creative opportunities the black Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM for EOS M mount mirrorless provides all-in-one zoom lens capability, and features 4-stop image stabilisation and STM.
- Versatile lens for every occasion
- Sharp stills and steady video
- Smooth quiet focusing for shooting movies
- Perfect companion to EOS-M cameras
- Stunning background blur
Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
With 17 lens elements in 13 groups, and 7 blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh, this lens delivers stunning image quality with corner-to-corner detail and pin sharp photos both handheld and in low light conditions thanks to Canon's 4-stop image stabiliser.
- Long 18-150mm focal range for great all-in-one ability
- 4-stop image stabilisation for pin sharp photos and smooth video
- Beautiful background blur thanks to 7 blade circular aperture
- Fits EOS-M camera s
- Weighs only 300g for fantastic portability
- Near-silent operation thanks to STM focusing technology
Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens Black Specifications
Ultra Wide To Telephoto Zoom Lens
18-150mm (29 - 240mm equivalent)
f/3.5-6.3 - f/22-38
Canon EOS M Mirrorless - APS-C
60.9 x 86.5 mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 300|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 150 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 150|
|Maximum magnification: 0.31|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 40|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical + 1 UD element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Excellent all-in-one lens option, perfect for a range of subjects from travel to architecture, portraits and landscapes. With quick focusing and up to 4 stops of stabilisation this lens performs well handheld as much as it does from a tripod.
For those capturing video, the 18-150mm captures sharp movies in the same way as stills. A great all round lens for virtually any purpose.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.