Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Short Telephoto Lens
The updated mark II Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is a highly rated fast aperture short telephoto prime lens within the flagship L series and is an excellent choice for portraits and creative shooting.
- Extremely sharp results with short telephoto focal length displaying no distortion
- Ideal lens for portraits with wide aperture for low light and fine depth of field
- Beautiful soft rounded bokeh from round aperture blades
- Convenient 72mm filter thread to add protector and other filters
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens
Maintain precise control of depth of field with this large maximum aperture lens, which is a consummate performer in low light and a popular short-telephoto lens for creative portraiture.
- Part of Canon's flagship L Series EF lens range, made using the finest optics
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture delivers incredibly shallow depth of field and ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with ring USM for full-time manual focusing
- Circular 8-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 72mm filter diameter
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Supplied with lens hood and lens pouch
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture for smooth background bokeh
- Integration with E-TTL II flash system
CANON EF 85MM F/1.2L II USM SHORT TELEPHOTO LENS SPECIFICATIONS
Focal length range
f/1.2 - f/16
91.5 x 84.0mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 92|
|Length (mm): 84|
|Weight (g): 1025|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 85 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 85|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 85|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.95|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 8|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Super Spectra coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Popular with portrait photographers, this lens gives precise control over depth of field for full creative flexibility, whilst the fast maximum aperture delivers great shots in low light.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.