Canon EF 16-35mm f/4.0L IS USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Ex Demo
An excellent landscape and architecture lens the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4.0L IS USM is the new ultra wide angle zoom for pros and enthusiasts needing edge to edge sharpness and clarity in an L series lens.
Earn 1119 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Fixed f/4 aperture providing clear, sharp results
- Superb image quality with edge to edge sharpness and clarity
- Ultrasonic motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens Ex Demo
6 Month Warranty
This new wide-angle L series lens from Canon is ideal for professionals and keen enthusiasts shooting athangs such as landscapes or architecture. With this lens, you'll find not only the highest levels of optical quality with ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements to minimise chromatic aberration and eliminate colour blurring, but also fast and silent autofocusing. This lens also features a fixed f/4 aperture providing clear, sharp results even in the most challenging situations.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4.0L IS USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||wide angle zoom|
|Focal length range||6-5mm|
|Compatible camera s||Canon DSLRs|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 83|
|Length (mm): 113|
|Weight (g): 615|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 16 - 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.23|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 16|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspheric and 2 UD lens elements, plus fluorine coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A fantastic ultra-wide angle zoom lens. With this L-series lens, you'll get corner-to-corner sharpness and clarity throughout the focal range. The lens itself is compact and lightweight and as such is comfortable to hold. A leather-texture coating also provides a professional feel.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.