Canon CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS Compact Servo Cine Zoom Lens
Providing seamless EF-mount integration the Canon CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS compact-servo cine telephoto zoom lens offers superb 4K performance in a lightweight form that eliminates focus breathing.
Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S Cine Lens
Also available is the Canon CN-E 18-80mm Cine Lens.
Canon completes line-up of large format cine-servo lenses - empowering videographers to capture incredible footage
Canon Europe, world leader in imaging solutions, today announces the launch of its latest compact cine-servo lens - the CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S. Designed for professional and advanced amateur videographers using large-format, single-sensor camera s, it ensures that movies, documentaries, weddings and corporate videos can be captured with the upmost precision and quality. Offering an impressive focal length of 70-200mm in the Super 35 image circle, the versatile lens joins the CN-E18-80mm launched in 2016 and completes Canon's compact cine-servo lens line-up.
With a powerful native optical zoom of 2.8x, precise focus and servo zoom functions, the CN-E70-200 opens up a variety of shooting opportunities. Even when the zoom is changed, the optics stay perfectly in focus, ideal for single users needing to quickly alter the shot without switching lens, such as in newsgathering.
The new CN-E70-200 is a parfocal lens with three modes of image stabilisation. By combining with the CN-E18-80 lens, videographers can enjoy a versatile focal range of 18-400mm¹, perfect for when filming must take place from a safe distance such as in sport.
Designed to function with Canon EF mount DSLRs and compatible detachable lens video camera s, the CN-E70-200 leverages a wide range of mount functions and super-fast autofocusing (AF). Powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables a quick and accurate focus via a single button push (one-shot AF), while continuous AF allows for a subject to be tracked with no loss of focus, ideal for capturing wildlife footage.
4K optical quality
Canon's heritage in optical design and performance means the CN-E70-200 has super accurate resolving power; maintaining quality from the middle of the lens to the edge. The modulation transfer function has been specifically enhanced for the requirements of 4K camera s and with colour balance matched to other Canon cinema EOS lenses, the CN-E70-200 delivers exceptional image quality whether filming in 4K or HD.
Thanks to its compact size and lightweight, the CN-E70-200 can be used in a range of challenging shooting scenarios such as on spider camera s or drones. This, combined with its ergonomic design and optional Canon ZSG-C10 zoom grip, means the lens is able to unlock a broad range of new shooting styles. Attached to the body of the lens with a 20-pin cable, the ZSG-C10 allows for smooth remote activation of the zoom servo and one-shot AF. It can be operated while mounted on the lens barrel for comfortable shoulder-mounted shooting, or removed from the lens and operated by hand. The ZSG-C10 comprises an easy-to-use rocker switch, start/stop record button, one-shot AF button and an adjustable grip angle for optimum comfort.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Cine Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.