Canon CN-E20mm T1.5 L F Prime Cine Lens
- Beyond 4K video performance
- Drip-proof rubber ring construction
- Usability and performance in all light levels
- Advanced construction provides exceptionally natural looking shots
- Great compatibility
Canon CN-E20mm T1.5 L F Wide-Angle 4K Cine Lens Summary
The Canon CN-E20mm T1.5 L F Wide-Angle 4K Cine Lens combines outstanding optical performance, durability, operability and compatibility in a professional and compact package. It boasts a large diameter aspheric lens and low dispersion glass, eliminating spherical aberration and other optical phenomena to deliver an extremely clear image. With a bright T No of 1.5, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F captures stunning 4K footage in low light, perfect for nature documentaries.
To enhance creative shooting, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F's bright T No and 11-blade iris produces natural blur effects, enabling a three-dimensional bokeh effect with a deeper depth of field. Equipped with reduced focus breathing, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F delivers pin-sharp focusing for stable shooting in all settings.
Compatible with the newly launched EOS C700 FF, as well as the EOS-1D C and other full frame camera s, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F enables users to capture premium-quality footage with confidence. The CN-E20mm T1.5 L F has an image circle that covers full frame 35mm to expand shooting opportunities. The built-in rubber ring at the mount connector guarantees a drip-proof structure, durable enough for any production which involves challenging shooting environments.
Canon CN-E20mm T1.5 L F Wide-Angle 4K Cine Lens Features in Detail
The new CN-E20mm T1.5 L F, a wide-angle lens perfect for high-quality cinematic productions. Offering outstanding optical capability and superior lens build, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F enables the straightforward capture of stunning 4K images and enhances the current cine prime lens range.
The CN-E20mm T1.5 L F is consistent with the rest of the Canon EF Cinema lens range, offering Canon fans familiarity with the gear position, front diameter, total length and rotation angle. New phosphorescent front barrel indicators provide greater visibility in low light conditions, while the focus ring displays numbers on both the left and right side of the lens, to allow the operator to check the distance indicator from either side.
Creating just the right amount of resistance when focusing, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F has a professional grade, 300° focus rotation angle. By harmonising the exposure and white balance of natural lighting, the CN-E20mm T1.5 L F ensures quality footage from every shot. The lens information displayed on the viewfinder, allows users to easily pinpoint footage, streamlining the editing and post production process.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Cine Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Canon have once again broken new ground when it comes to stunning cinematics with this super-fast cine prime lens with optical quality beyond 4k. Every design point is engineered to provide an exceptional and natural user experience while keeping the incredible quality that we are used to with Canon.
Paired with highly durable construction, this is a must have lens for pro cinematography that will last you for years to come.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.