Canon Canoscan LiDE 300 scanner
Compact and affordable, this lightweight Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 flatbed scanner is perfect for those wanting straightforward scanning at the touch of a button.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 300
A lightweight flatbed scanner boasting a sleek design, 4 EZ operation buttons and Auto Scan technology for straightforward, hassle-free scanning. Perfect for affordable high-resolution scanning at home or work.
Classy and compact
Enjoy easy functionality in a sleek, lightweight and affordable package. Weighing just 1.7kg and only 44mm deep, this scanner takes up little precious space. It needs no power cable either - simply plug into a PC or laptop via the USB cable to get scanning.
Take advantage of the 4 EZ operation buttons to get the functions you need at the touch of a button. Scan to email or PDF, copy, or initiate Auto Scan without going through complex menus, saving time and effort.
Work efficiently and save precious time with fast scanning speeds. Get an A4 300 dpi scan in 10 seconds and file bulky PDF files quickly and easily thanks to improved PDF functions. You can also now get scans of thicker documents (up to 21mm) using the advanced Z-lid design.
Pristine quality is ensured thanks to resolutions of up to 2,400 x 4,800 dpi. Even better quality is assured as a result of Auto Document Fix and Auto Photo Fix*, which create crisp text and fine-detailed photos.
One button for perfection
Rely on Auto Scan to choose the perfect settings for each scan. It's capable of recognizing the type of document or image you are scanning and then scanning and saving them with the appropriate settings - all without your input.
2,400 x 4,800 dpi
Auto Document Fix and Auto Photo Fix*
4 EZ operation buttons
Scan to cloud
Scanning speed 10 seconds
Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Specifications
- Type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element: CIS
- Light source; 3 colour (RGB) LED
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
- Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
- Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
- Scanning speed:
- 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi)
- 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi)
- 3.8msec/line (600 dpi)
- 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
(greyscale, B&W) (Reflective）
- 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi)
- 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi)
- 1.3msec/line (600 dpi)
- 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
- Dimensions: 250×367×42 mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Scanners|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.