Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars
- Comfortable contoured grip with rubberised finish
- Powerful 14x magnification to bring you close to your subject
- Precision Canon optics offer clarity and easy viewing
- Powered Image Stabiliser delivers rock steady images
Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars Summary
When you need to get closer to distant or smaller objects and call for an absolutely steady view, Canon's 14x32 IS binoculars are a high quality pair of 14x binoculars using Canon's precision optics to give a clear and easy view, and a Powered Image Stabiliser to counteract the movement of your hand to help you spot, track and lock onto your subject matter.
These binoculars feature large rubber eyecups and simple fingertip control, making them easy and comfortable to use. They're well-balanced with a contoured easy grip design and durable rubberised coating.
Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars Features in Detail
These Prism type binoculars from Canon have a 14x magnification and a 32mm objective lens effective diameter. The real field of view is 4.3 degrees and there's a 75m field of view at 1000m.
7 elements in 6 group make up the objective lens, with 5 elements in 4 groups making up the eyepiece lens construction. There's a doublet field flattener inside, and the exit pupil diameter is 2.3mm, with an eye relief of 14.5mm. The prism type is Porro II and they're coated with a Super Spectra coating.
focusing & Dioptric Correction
The focusing system inside the Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars is the object lens movement system, focused by manual method. The dioptric correction method is a dioptric correction ring with a correction range of +/- 3.0m-1m and a closest focusing distance of 2m.
The lens shift image stabiliser system in these binoculars has a correction angle of +/- 1.0 degrees. The shake detection system is one 2-axis Gyro sensor, operated by 2 push button switches, and powered by 2 AA batteries with an approximate life of 10 hours.
As well as the rubber coating, these Canon 14x32 IS binoculars will operate at up to 90% humidity and down to -10 and up to 45 degrees Celsius.
Dimensions: 142 x 171 x 77mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 775g (excluding battery)
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
For spotting smaller birds or distant wildlife, these Canon 14x32 IS binoculars have the power and stability and precision optics to deliver the quality you need.
The comfortable rubber contoured grip and large eyecups make these binoculars easy to use for watching subjects at a longer distance.
If you need a pair of binoculars that's ideal for watching smaller birds or more distant wildlife, then Canon's 14x32 IS are the pair for you.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.