- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars
Earn 999 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Comfortable contoured grip with rubberised finish
- Powerful 14x magnification to bring you close to your subject
- Precision Canon optics offer clarity and easy viewing
- Powered Image Stabiliser delivers rock steady images
Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars Summary
When you need to get closer to distant or smaller objects and call for an absolutely steady view, Canon's 14x32 IS binoculars are a high quality pair of 14x binoculars using Canon's precision optics to give a clear and easy view, and a Powered Image Stabiliser to counteract the movement of your hand to help you spot, track and lock onto your subject matter.
These binoculars feature large rubber eyecups and simple fingertip control, making them easy and comfortable to use. They're well-balanced with a contoured easy grip design and durable rubberised coating.
Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars Features in Detail
These Prism type binoculars from Canon have a 14x magnification and a 32mm objective lens effective diameter. The real field of view is 4.3 degrees and there's a 75m field of view at 1000m.
7 elements in 6 group make up the objective lens, with 5 elements in 4 groups making up the eyepiece lens construction. There's a doublet field flattener inside, and the exit pupil diameter is 2.3mm, with an eye relief of 14.5mm. The prism type is Porro II and they're coated with a Super Spectra coating.
focusing & Dioptric Correction
The focusing system inside the Canon 14x32 IS Binoculars is the object lens movement system, focused by manual method. The dioptric correction method is a dioptric correction ring with a correction range of +/- 3.0m-1m and a closest focusing distance of 2m.
The lens shift image stabiliser system in these binoculars has a correction angle of +/- 1.0 degrees. The shake detection system is one 2-axis Gyro sensor, operated by 2 push button switches, and powered by 2 AA batteries with an approximate life of 10 hours.
As well as the rubber coating, these Canon 14x32 IS binoculars will operate at up to 90% humidity and down to -10 and up to 45 degrees Celsius.
Dimensions: 142 x 171 x 77mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 775g (excluding battery)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
For spotting smaller birds or distant wildlife, these Canon 14x32 IS binoculars have the power and stability and precision optics to deliver the quality you need.
The comfortable rubber contoured grip and large eyecups make these binoculars easy to use for watching subjects at a longer distance.
If you need a pair of binoculars that's ideal for watching smaller birds or more distant wildlife, then Canon's 14x32 IS are the pair for you.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.