CamRanger Kit PT Hub + MP-360
CamRanger Kit PT Hub + MP-360
Contains Camranger Pan-tilt Hub and MP-360 motorised tripod head, perfect for remote movement of the camera, for panoramas and moving time-lapses.
Capture fantastic imagery using your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Smartphone or tablet, or Windows or Mac laptop as a remote control.
The MP-360 Motorised head allows the user to quickly pan 360 degrees horizontally, and 15 degrees up or down. This is completely controlled by the Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or Windows app via the PT Hub. This can be used to manually move the head, or to set a customisable automated pan/tilt program.
To control the MP-360 tripod head from the CamRanger app, the CamRanger Wireless Camera Control (sold seperately) is required.
- Weighs just 900g
- Can handle loads of up to 2.7kg
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or separate AC adaptor
A fantastic way twist on wireless control taking your photography to the next level
Inexpensive way for remote tripod head control
Useful for wildlife photography to capture natural wildlife shots
Ensures photography can be safer when the camera is mounted in a dangerous area
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.