- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL With Sleeve
This product is no longer available
This Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL includes a Sleeve for storage and transportation, with the XL target being larger to accommodate wider shots and more distant calibration when shooting videos.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL With Sleeve Summary
Larger design for longer and wider shots
The ColorChecker Video XL target (with sleeve included) is approximately twice as large as the standard ColorChecker Video target and includes the same series of chromatic colour chips, skin tone chips, grey chips, and illumination check chips. It is ideal for use with vector-scopes and waveforms, whether on camera or in software.
Using a ColorChecker Video XL target allows you to capture the target from a greater distance or wider angle, in order to speed up your colour grading workflow by achieving ideal exposure and colour calibration, whether shooting with one camera or multiples, to:
- Set exposure
- Check highlights, shadows and mid-tones
- Establish accurate colour balance
- Match multiple cameras
- Edit for mixed lighting
The ColorChecker Video XL with Sleeve is the same 23 x 19.5 x 2.625-inch (58.42 x 49.53 x 6.67 cm) target with a durable black polyester and soft tricot interior sleeve to protect the target. It is designed to easily fit into a hard shell travel case, which comes with the ColorChecker Video XL with Case.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.