B+W 77mm XS-Pro Digital 007 Clear Protector Filter MRC Nano
This product is no longer available
The B+W 77mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector Filter is one of the most popular sizes of this high quality German made filter which is coated on both sides and works for even ultra wide angle lenses
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
B+W 77mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector Filter
The B+W 77mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector Filter is one of the most popular sizes and fulfils the desire of many photographers for pure lens protection without a filter effect. It’s only function is to keep dirt, sand or splashes away from the front lens. The extremely clear special glass with high transmission is MRC nano-finished. The hydrophobic coating reduces the adhesion of particles and water drops. The advantages are easy cleaning and maximum reflection reduction. Also available for super-wide angle lenses, see below for thread sizes or visit our lens filters category here.
- Completely clear glass protector without any filtration effect
- Exclusive reflection-free MRC Nano finish
- Two side-coated for reduced back-reflection
- Hydrophobic coating reduces dirt particles and water droplets
- Manufactured in-house in Germany
Active photography demands a great deal of cameras and lenses. It therefore makes sense to protect the sensitive front element of the lens against flying sand, dust, fingerprints and water with a filter. Filters not only cost a fraction of the price of a lens, but are also easier to clean. B+W protection filters can remain permanently in front of the lens as they are absolutely colourless, highly transparent and extremely low-reflective due to their hard MRC finish. The optical information reaches the image sensor uninfluenced. The filters have no exposure factor.
Protection factors play a particularly important role in digital photography. Larger depth of field due to small sensors increases the influence of front lens soiling on image quality. Particularly in zoom lenses with low light intensity, fingerprints have the effect of reducing sharpness considerably. Frequent cleaning of the front lens, however, cannot only cause scratching, but also transport dirt particles or moisture on the edge of the mount into the inside of the lens system.
Thanks to a narrow profile the B+W 77mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector Filter is well suited to short wide-angle lenses and has a front thread for additional accessories. The special surface finish makes screwing in and out more easily.
We stock the following sizes for MRC-Nano clear protection filters from B+W:
- 43mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 49mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 55mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 58mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 60mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 62mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 67mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 77mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
- 82mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 007 Clear Protector
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.