B+W 46mm XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze Filter MRC Nano
This completely colourless and high quality 46mm XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze MRC-Nano Filter from B+W will reduce the effect of ultraviolet light as well as protect the front element of your lens.
B+W 46mm XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze MRC-Nano Filter Summary
The classic B+W 46mm XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze MRC-Nano among protection filters blocks the unwanted UV component contained in daylight. The invisible UV light occurs more in pure sea air and in the mountains and can lead to blur and blue cast.
The colourless XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze is a UV filter suitable for both analog and digital cameras and ensures brilliant pictures. The filter can remain permanently on the lens to protect it from dirt and damage. A high grade MRC nano finish provides optimum reflection reduction.
Active photography demands a great deal of camera s and lenses. It therefore makes sense to protect the sensitive front element of the lens against flying sand, dust, fingerprints and water with a filter. Filters not only cost a fraction of the price of a lens, but are also easier to clean. B+W protection UV filters can remain permanently in front of the lens as they are absolutely colourless, highly transparent and extremely low-reflective due to their hard MRC finish.
The optical information reaches the image sensor uninfluenced and the filter has no exposure factor.
Protection factors play a particularly important role in digital photography. Larger depth of field due to small sensors increases the influence of front lens soiling on image quality. Particularly in zoom lenses with low light intensity, fingerprints have the effect of reducing sharpness considerably. Frequent cleaning of the front lens, however, cannot only cause scratching, but also transport dirt particles or moisture on the edge of the mount into the inside of the lens system.
Check out our full range of B+W filters here.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: UV Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.