Bushnell Engage 10x42 Roof Prism Binoculars Black
Engage binoculars are built from the inside out to deliver world-class performance every time, in every condition. The glass captures bright, clear images while preventing glare and actively repelling water, oil, dust and debris. The locking diopter permanently secures the desired focus setting, no matter what. The rugged chassis is built to take a beating, so you can maintain focus and engage on your subject. The BAK-4 roof prism design gives you greater optical precision while you are out and about, offering you a quality viewing experience. With a handy pounch and strap included as well as Bushnell's ironclad 20 year warranty, Bushnell Engage Binoculars are an ideal addition to your optics collection. Field of view- 113m. Eye relief-18mm. Exit pupil- 4.2mm. Close focus-2m
- All Purpose- Timeless configuration for a number of activities
- Ed Prime Glass- Amazing colour, resolution & low-light contrast
- Exo Barrier- Protective coating repelling water, oil, dust
- Dielectric Coating- Vivid colour reproduction, 92% light trans
- PC-3 Phase Coating- Enhances resolution & contrast
|Adapt to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (ft. / m)||2|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.2|
|Eye Relief (mm)||18|
|Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m)||340 / 113|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens (mm)||10 x 42|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||Yes|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||IPX7|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.