Bushnell 30MP CORE S-4K Tree Bark Camo No Glow
The highest picture resolution with a 4K Single Sensor for best in class image and video quality.
Bushnell 30MP CORE S-4K Treebark Camo No Glow Trail Camera
The Bushnell 30MP CORE S-4K Treebark Camo No Glow Trail Camera has a compact design to stay hidden for extended periods of time in the field. The 30MP sensor is ideal for high-quality images and the powerful no-glow flash lights subjects up to 33 meters away.
For even more image quality check out the Bushnell 32MP CORE DS-4K >
30MP Image Quality
Capture high-quality images, day and night, with the 30MP sensor. This gives the option to crop into photos without losing image quality. Additionally, the Bushnell CORE S-4K records 3840 x 2160 video at 20fps with sound. Opening up options for 4K videos of rare and exciting moments. The CORE S-4K has a single SD card slot that can take SD/SDHC memory cards up to 512GB.
PIR Motion Sensors
PIR (Passive Infrared) motion sensors pick up on motion from objects emitting heat. The Bushnell camera has four selectable sensitivity levels that can detect animal activity and trigger the shutter.
Powerful No-Glow Flash
A powerful no-glow flash can be set to release with the shutter. With an impressive 33-meter range this flash will light up the subject and capture clear details of animals in their natural habitat.
The camera’s impressive 0.2-second trigger can capture up to six images in one trigger. Capturing fleeting moments of animals as they cross the camera. Bushnell’s Field Scan 2X setting can be used to record time-lapses at selectable intervals for powerful footage.
A bright 2.5” view screen displays footage in full colour underneath the Treebark Camo cover. The menu for the camera is simple and intuitive to use so that less time is taken to set up a shot.
Geotags are marked within the data of every photo with GPS coordinates, perfect for tracking the movement of game. You can also opt to stamp images with the date, time, temperature and moon phase for easy footage categorisation.
A Year of Images
Running on just six AA batteries the Bushnell CORE DS-4K camera can run for up to 12 months without requiring a charge.
- 4K 20FPS video
- Up to 30MP Images
- No Glow LED / 100 ft night range
- Pro image tuning
- 2.1” Color Viewscreen
- 4K Single Sensor
- 3-Preset Menus + Advanced Mode
- Dynamic Video
- 0.2s trigger speed
- 1s recovery rate
- Removable Battery Tray
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to 32GB compatible (card not included)
IN THE BOX:
1x Bushnell Core S-4K No-Glow Trail Camera
1x Mounting Strap
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Trail Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.