Blackmagic Web Presenter HD
The compact Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD supports streaming protocol H.264 / RTMP with SDI Video to internet, 1080/60 SDI + HDMI output as well as 2G/6G/3G-SDI Video up to UHD 4K for pro streams
Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD summary
Blackmagic Web Presenter is a complete streaming solution that includes a professional hardware streaming engine for direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more! Plus you can stream to the internet using Ethernet or connect a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data! The built in USB connections also work like a webcam, so you can connect a computer and use any video software. You even get a monitoring output with video, audio meters, trend graphs and more!
- Complete streaming solution for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB.
- Built in broadcast quality hardware H.264 encoder.
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming.
- USB looks like a webcam allowing support for all video software.
- Monitoring output includes meters, trend graphs and SDI technical data.
- Includes Web Presenter Utility software for Mac and Windows.
- 12G-SDI input with down conversion for any HD or Ultra HD source.
- Both AC and DC connections allows redundant power.
- 1/3rd rack width design allows 3 streams in a single rack unit.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.