Blackmagic Ultrastudio Monitor 3G
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: B638100K
Earn 114 Park Points
- Compact 3G-SDI and HDMI Monitor
- Supports broadcast quality 10 bit professional SDI and HDMI monitoring from popular editing software
- Thunderbolt 3 Connection
- Super Tough Elegant and Portable Design
PROFESSIONAL PLAYBACK FOR THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPUTERS
Now you can connect Thunderbolt 3 computers to any kind of video equipment for building high performance edit workstations, archiving from old broadcast decks, outputting broadcast graphics and even live streaming. Simply connect to the Thunderbolt 3 port to get a wide range of video and audio connections that operate in all SD and HD formats up to 60 frames per second. Connections include SDI, HDMI with broadcast quality 10bit YUV and 12-bit RGB in Apple ProRes and uncompressed file formats. UltraStudio is designed to work with popular video software on Mac, Windows and Linux such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and many more.
PROFESSIONAL PLAYBACK FOR ANY WORKFLOW
Whether you’re working on-set or in post production, UltraStudio gives you broadcast and digital cinema quality capture and playback that can be used for any workflow. UltraStudio is perfect for everything from editing, colour and visual effects to live capture and on-set monitoring during production. UltraStudio can even be used to feed SDI fill and key from RGB graphics directly from a computer to a live production switcher for amazing live broadcast graphics keying.
THE POWER OF THUNDERBOLT 3™
Built on revolutionary Thunderbolt 3™ technology, UltraStudio uses a blazingly fast single cable connection to any computer that has the bandwidth to handle the highest resolution video formats easily. Thunderbolt ensures low latency and highly accurate time synchronization for the highest quality capture and playback.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.