Billingham Eventer Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: J367432K
Earn 499 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Billingham Eventer Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate
The first and most obvious feature of the Eventer, and the one that gives the bag its distinctive look, is the protective leather base. The lower quarter is covered in the same top grain leather we use in all our products. Carefully selected and treated before it is cut and worked into the desired shape, these large pieces give the Eventer its strength and structure whilst also helping to form the two front dump pockets. These pockets share a covering flap that is secured using our ClogBall and strap system, which is used both here and again for the main rain flap.
The side patches are made from the same thick leather as the base and provide an anchor point for the shoulder sling. Solid brass fittings are used throughout, and slides on the webbing allow you to adjust the shoulder sling length to your preferred carrying or working height. Whether low slung toolbox or a safe and secure travel companion the Eventer simply works.
Across the top of the main flap, a sturdy reinforcement gives the woven web handle a firm response. Safely stitched into a wide leather strap across the back, the entire assembly forms part of the bags structural frame.
The supplied removable padded insert can be used to store your camera gear in, and that in turn can be subdivided with the two vertical and two horizontal padded dividers also included. The back of the insert features an extra padded compartment for a 13" inch laptop or Macbook Pro/Air (or smaller device like an iPad).
Removing the bag's insert turns the Eventer into a roomy briefcase or overnight bag. The twin zips on the main compartment add security. To complete the picture the Eventer also has a full width back pocket secured by a zip fastening which means it has convenient and accessible storage for passports, tickets, maps and documents.
Like all Billingham camera bags the Eventer is made of Stormblock fabric (lined with butyl rubber) for exceptional weather resistance and comes with our 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Product features in detail
W400mm (15¾") x D180mm (7") x H350mm (13¾") (including top handle)
Internal Dimensions (Main compartment)
W340mm (13") x D120mm (4¾") x H260mm (10¼") (inside padded insert)
Front external 'dump' pockets (x2)
Rear zippered pocket
Shoulder Sling Measurements
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.