Billingham 35 Rucksack Navy/Chocolate
The Billingham 35 Rucksack in Navy/Chocolate joins the line-up of high quality, feature-rich bags with a removable insert to convert between a regular / camera bag and comes with a five year guarantee.
Billingham 35 Camera Rucksack Navy/Chocolate Summary
The Billingham 35 Rucksack in Navy/Chocolate arrives as the latest colour in a range of Billingham camera backpacks aimed at photographers and content creators who want a bag combining practical features with a touch of class. A removable Photographic Insert lets you convert the rucksack between a camera bag and regular backpack when your gear stays back at your base. The design exceeds expectations, featuring leather and solid brass fixings throughout, and is of course made in England by Billingham.
- Removable padded insert to go from a practical backpack to a practical camera bag
- Constructed from 3-layer waterproof canvas
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps with breathable spacer fabric
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Made in England
Billingham 35 Rucksack Navy/Chocolate In More Detail
The Rucksack 35's classic styling, top grain leather and solid brass fixings make it a bag of true distinction. Careful thought that has gone into all aspects of its design and also make it a perfect choice for those who want an alternative to a messenger style bag.
Similar to the Hadley Pro or Hadley Small the main compartment contains what we call a 'Photographic Insert' a padded container (with a lid) made of fabric covered foam that protects your camera equipment from all sides. Inside the padded insert we include two tall vertical dividers and one small 'flap' divider which attach to the walls of the insert with Velcro. This insert is removable with two simple pop-clips turning the Rucksack 35 into the ideal casual backpack.
It isn't just this flexibility that marks out the Billingham 35 Rucksack in Navy/Chocolate. Both the main compartment and the front pocket feature double zips allowing you to reach your camera quickly. Moreover both zips are protected from the rain - the main compartment has a rim of real leather trim extending from the main body of the bag over the zip. The smaller front pocket has a rain flap secured with our bespoke brass fastening (the clogball) for extra security whilst still maintaining ease of access.
Below the front pocket are two solid brass loops to attach our 5/8 tripod straps.
The Rucksack 35 has ergonomically designed shoulder straps lined with spacer fabric to promote breathability as well as having brass loops so the straps can be easily adjusted.
Finally like all Billingham bags, it features a three layer waterproof fabric to protect the bag and its precious contents during a downpour – after all it is made in Britain!
- Billingham 35 Convertible Camera Rucksack Navy/Chocolate
- Rucksack 35 Removable Insert
- Rucksack 35 Divider Set – 2 x Large (vertical) Dividers and 1 x Small (flap) Divider
Billingham 35 Rucksack Navy/Chocolate Specifications
- External Dimensions: W310mm x D200mm x H380mm
- Internal Dimensions: Inside padded insert (at widest points): W280mm x D90mm x H220mm Inside padded insert (at narrowest points): W230mm x D65mm x H220mm In main compartment with padded insert removed: W260mm x D180mm x H380mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.