Billingham 35 Rucksack - Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate
Billingham Rucksack 35 Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate
The Rucksack 35 is a camera bag to appeal to the heart and the brain. Its classic styling, top gain bridal leather and solid brass fixings make it a bag of true distinction but the careful thought that has gone into all aspects of its design also make it a sensible choice for those who want an alternative to a messenger style bag.
If you have ever opened a Hadley Pro or Hadley Small you'll instantly understand the Rucksack 35. Inside the main compartment is what we call a 'Photographic Insert' - a padded bucket (with a lid) made of fabric covered closed-cell foam that protects your camera equipment from all sides. Of course just like the Hadley Pro this insert is removable with two simple pop-clips turning the Rucksack 35 into the perfect casual backpack.
But it isn't just this flexibility that marks out the Rucksack 35. Both the main compartment and the front pocket feature double zips to save you having to scramble for the zip while trying to reach your camera quickly. Moreover both zips are protected from the rain - the main compartment has a rim of real leather trim extending from the main body of the bag over the zip, the smaller front pocket has a rain flap secured with a brass clogball for extra security whilst still maintaining ease of access.
Below the front pocket are two solid brass loops to attach an optional water bottle holder (coming soon) or our 5/8 tripod straps.
On the back of the Rucksack 35 are ergonomically designed shoulder straps lined with spacer fabric to promote breathability and brass loops with which the length of the straps can be easily adjusted.
Finally like all Billinghams the bag features a three layer waterproof fabric to protect the bag and its precious contents during a downpour after all it is made in Britain!
|Product features in detail|
W310mm x D200mm x H380mm
W230mm x D75mm x H240mm (of photo insert) ---- W260mm x D180mm x H380mm (of main pocket without photo insert)
5.6 litres in padded insert (7 litres in whole of main compartment with padded insert removed) ---- Additional 1.8 litres in front pocket.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.