Benro Universal L-Bracket
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6380950T
Earn 50 Park Points
The Benro Universal L Bracket is designed to help improve the stability of your camera when shooting in Portrait mode. If using a ball or 3-way head, when you move your camera to the portrait position you reposition the camera so that it is no longer supported on the tripod, it is now ‘hanging' off the tripod head.
When using the L Bracket, whether shooting in landscape or portrait, the camera always stays supported on top of the tripod head, improving stability and providing sharper images. It also means that when you move between landscape and portrait mode the camera angle of view moves less, making it quicker to adjust.
The BLB1 is a Universal Bracket, so while compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, some adjustment of the camera positioning on the bracket may be required to gain access to the battery, memory card and cable doors.
- Improves camera stability in portrait mode
- Allows quick repositioning from landscape to portrait
- Provides protection to you camera
- Solid aluminium construction
- 3-way locking 1/4" screw thread
- D ring
- Coin slot
- Hex socket
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.