Benro Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head
The Benro Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head is the world's first Electric Tripod Head with camera in-terface controller, remote preview and wifi/cellular control to capture photos and time-lapse from the head.
- Lightweight 1.1kg electric tripod head which allows you to remote control via an app and create incredible content
- Combines the benefits of a 3-way head with high-precision motors to make easy micro adjustments remotely over Wifi or cellular data
- Harness easy Preset modes including Panorama, Motion Timelapse, Dynamic Exposure Timelapse and Focus Stacking
- High build-quality from aluminium and stainless steel for continued shooting even during storm conditions
- Long battery life of around 24 hours lets you shoot seamless content over long periods and make breathtaking timelapse
Benro Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head Summary
The Benro Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head is a revolutionary tripod head from experienced makers Benro, which combines the precision of an electric geared 3-way head with the convenience of remote control. This allows photographers and creators of all skill levels to create beautiful content from pre-defined modes which include Panorama, Motion Timelapse, Dynamic Exposure Timelapse as well as Focus Stacking and the automatic removal of people from the frame.
You can make fine compositional adjustments manually using the tripod control knobs as well as remotely using the app over Wifi or cellular data from your smartphone. This opens up entirely new possibilities to capture amazing images from a distance, with the ability to review, preview and download your results from virtually anywhere. The Benro Polaris Astro 3-Axis Head features built-in astro tracking or you can simply add the optional Polaris Astro Module to this 20axis version two gain astro capabilities.
Key Benro Polaris Timelapse Head Features
- Remote control electric tripod head for astro, timelapse and tracking
- Control from virtually anywhere via WiFi and Cellular connection
- Preview, review, and download files quickly and from anywhere
- Intelligent image analysis which automatically adjusts image exposure and sharpness
- Long life battery with up to 24 hours of operation
- High-precision brushless motors allow you to make micro adjustments via app or using physical knobs
- Supports camera equipment up to 7kg yet weighs just 1.1kg
- Micro SD slot for onboard media storage
- Preset modes such as People Remover, Panorama, Motion Timelapse, Dynamic Exposure Timelapse and Focus Stacking
Benro Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head (BR203) in More Detail
Shoot from anywhere using remote control
The Polaris 2-axis tripod head enables remote precision whether you're adjusting a photo composition, or programming the geared head and camera to capture a series of photographs to create a motion timelapse. The head supports WiFi or Cellular connection enabling you to preview, review and download files from anywhere.
Smooth and Precise
Polaris is more than simply a remote tripod head, thanks to high-precision brushless motors that provide control over micro adjustments to frame both vertically and horizontally, in a similar way to a geared 3-way head. This allows anyone from beginner to advanced skills to tune-in the perfect composition by adjusting the head via the app or manually using physical knobs on the head.
Capture the best moments
An intuitive app based pre-programming and electro-motion system allows you to customise your own shooting schedule or routine. Simply frame the shot by adjusting pitch and pan angles, then check and input parameters such as ISO, aperture, shutter and more. Polaris then takes care of shooting, without the need to even trigger the camera shutter.
Polaris is so smart that it can even analyse your shots and automatically dial-in exposure values and sharpens details, which can save time by removing any need for image retouching, focus stacking and creating time-lapse.
Polaris is made to endure harsh outdoor conditions with aluminium alloy and stainless steel components. With an IPX6 waterproof level, Polaris resists water and dust even when it comes as a splash, rain and a heavy storm, so you can continue shooting whatever the weather.
microSD card slot
Polaris has a redundant onboard and swappable microSD card slot that ensures no images are lost from any shoot. It also enables the head to do some rapid editing for you while in the field. This intelligent electric tripod head can render Path-lapses, Panoramas and more, while quickly displaying previously shot images on your phone for unparalleled convenience and accuracy in the field.
Long battery life
A high-efficiency power supply system with low consumption ensures reliability and durability with up to 24 hours per on a single charge.
Benro’s Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head is set to revolutionise how we use tripod heads, arriving with world first features for content creators of all levels. You can remote control the head over WiFi or with your smartphone with cellular data using the free app. This allows you to set up shots, review and download images, all from virtually anywhere.
A series of preset modes enable you to capture beautiful content easily, which include Panorama, Dynamic Exposure Timelapse, Motion Timelapse and image Focus Stacking. You can also make micro adjustments to your compositions through the app or manually with traditional tripod head control knobs. This allows even the most beginner creators to nail down exquisite compositions and dynamic content to amaze their audience.
The Polaris Timelapse 2-Axis Head has been created with outdoor photographers in mind, using metal components which provide an PX6 waterproof level. This means you can leave the head to control your camera with a rain cover, even during torrential downpours and stormy conditions, whilst you remain safely dry in a tent or remote building. If you decide you also want to capture astro images after purchasing this head you can add an optional Polaris Astro Module at any stage. This new tripod head concept is set to completely change how creators capture their content and will no doubt find its way into many landscapes as it becomes the definitive tool for outdoor photographers.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.