Benro MeVideo Livestream Tablet Holder Silver
You can hold almost any tablet with the Benro MeVideo Livestream Tablet Holder in Silver when you're creating content it's ideal for extra monitoring, a second live stream or teleprompter!
Benro MeVideo Livestream Tablet Holder Silver Summary
Introducing the MeVIDEO Series Tablet and Smartphone holders from Benro.
There are two products: a Smartphone/Tablet Holder and a Tablet only holder. The MeVIDEO Livestream Smartphone/Tablet holder (BMLIVEIPAD6P) can support a tablet and smartphone at the same time and the MeVIDEO Livestream Tablet holder only supports a tablet(BMLIVEIPAD6N). Now you can stream to multiple platforms at once, Record to two devices simultaneously, use it as a teleprompter or as an additional monitor. The options are truly endless! Simply thread the clips on to any ¼-20 threaded mount and attach a tablet or a tablet-smartphone combo for content creation, live streaming, and much more. The basic tablet holder easily mounts a tablet from 4.4 - 7 inches in size.
The dual ¼-20 threads featured on the clamp, allow you to change the center of gravity depending on your setup. You can mount the clamp to a tripod and get your livestream setup in no-time. With additional accessories you can attach it to your rigs cold shoe, and record on your camera, while streaming live on your tablet.
Whether live streaming, using your tablet as a wireless monitor during your shoot, or to simply video chat, this mount gives you limitless possibilities. If you want to take it one step further, the tablet and smartphone holder combination gives you an additional mounting clamp for a phone 2.2 - 3.2 inches in size.
For more info on our other Live Streaming accessories, check out our other product videos.
Benro’s MeVIDEO LiveStream Tablet and Smartphone holders are the perfect content creator’s companion.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.