Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Series 1 Tripod With Head Silver
The Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Series 1 Tripod with ball Head in Silver is perfect for travel as it weighs just 1.37kg yet supports up to 8kg so you can bring a DSLR, mirrorless or compact easily!
Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Series 1 Tripod With Head Silver Summary
For a sleek, portable travel companion, look no further than Benro’s MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Tripod. Jam-packed with incredible features and versatility, this one-of-a-kind tripod has everything you need when you’re on-the-move. Weighing only 3.6 lbs, but with a payload capacity of 17.6 lbs, this tripod supports everything from point-and-shoot up to a DSLR with zoom lens.
Amazingly versatile, these tripods reverse-fold to 15.4”, and are intuitively designed with the smallest footprint possible, when folded up. Making them small enough to carry just about anywhere. With the innovative phone holder QR plate, you can easily switch from camera to phone in a snap. Without changing heads or plates, capture your photography, and social content in the same setup - So whether your forte is panoramas, timelapses, still images, or selfies, the RoadTrip Pro will be your travel companion, every step of the way. Available in Black, Silver or Pacific Blue anodized finishes in your choice of aluminum or carbon fiber legs.
The 5 leg sections extend to a whopping 61.8”, giving you the height you need and ultimate versatility with your shots. The durable metal twist locks combined with anti-rotation legs allow for a fast and fumble-free setup, plus weather and dust resistance. Want more flexibility? These tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles. Shoot in cramped quarters, on uneven terrain, with no problem. Using the graduated panning scale you can easily create beautiful accurate panoramas. The adjustable two-section center column gives you even more height to your shot. The center column can be reversed, for low-to-the-ground shots
Who says you can’t teach a tripod new tricks? By removing the center column, and the padded leg, you can convert this tripod to a monopod, for added versatility. It’s padded rubber grip provides comfortable handling and also come in handy during extreme temperatures. The detachable leg tube and phone holder QR plate can be combined to create a quick selfie stick.
Within the tripod’s removable feet are a ⅜” to ¼” adapter stud and an accompanying straight screwdriver to use with the stud or to attach the included phone clip/camera plate to the tripod leg to create a selfie stick. A 4mm allen key used to adjust the tension of the leg tube pivot. Located within the center column is an internal small leg set which can be used in conjunction with the center column, leg, and head to create multiple configurations. By attaching the head directly to the small leg set you can use it as a tabletop tripod, or use it for live streaming, virtual meetings, or video chatting. Whatever your outlet may be - this tripod has the right setup!
The included Q-series triple-action ballhead contains separate adjustments for pan and ball lock as well as an additional pan lock on the QR plate for even more accurate panoramic shooting. The Quick release plate features a 3-way screw with universal ¼-20 thread that mounts to almost any camera. Simply mount the plate 90° and your phone mount is ready to go!
The spring-loaded clip secures your mobile device in place. The phone clip fits most smartphones or mobile device, large or small. It even has a cold shoe for mobile friendly audio devices. Here’s a Quick Tip - be sure to back out the set screw before you clip in your phone to prevent scratching.
For added security, two stop screws on the bottom of the QR plate will keep the plate from accidentally sliding off the clamp as well as an attached bubble level to prevent uneven shots.
Wait, there’s more! The rubber feet can be unthreaded and replaced with the included spiked feet for even more stability outdoors. The included durable carrying case with shoulder strap is perfect for storage and transport.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.