- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic Aluminium Tripod With Head Kit Titanium
The Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic Aluminium Tripod with Ball Head Kit in Titanium finish includes everything you need for your perfect trip including the Q1 head, PU50 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case.
Earn 160 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic Aluminium Tripod With Head Kit Titanium Summary
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic is a travel photo tripod and monopod in one. The MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic is available in Black and Titanium anodized finishes. You can convert the tripod to a full-size monopod by combining one of the legs with the center column. This travel style tripod is only 15.4" when reverse folded and 61.6" when fully extended. The RoadTrip weighs 3.7 lb (1.6 kg).
The Q1 triple-action ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag and friction. Ideal for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses, the RoadTrip can support up to 17.6 lb. Item Includes: RoadTrip Tripod, Q1 Ballhead, PU50 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case with Shoulder Strap.
Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic Aluminium Tripod With Head Kit Titanium Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||39|
|Product Length (cm):||8|
|Product Width (cm):||8|
|Minimum Height (cm):||39|
|Maximum Height (cm):||156.5|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Closed Length (cm):||54|
|Converts to Monopod:||Y|
|Foot Size (mm):||Φ24*15.5|
|Foot Type:||Threaded Feet|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||12|
|Leg Diameter 2 (mm):||15|
|Leg Diameter 3 (mm):||18.4|
|Leg Diameter 4 (mm):||21.8|
|Leg Diameter 5 (mm):||25.2|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Height Converted to Monopod (cm):||162.5|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||156.5|
|Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm):||135|
|Maximum Payload Capacity (kg):||8|
|QR Plate - Length (cm):||50|
|QR Plate - Width (cm):||38|
|Quick Release Camera Thread Size:||0.25|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca|
|Reverse Folded Length (cm):||39|
|Separate Panning Lock:||Φ32|
|Top Plate Diameter (mm):||44|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.