Benro MCT28AF Aluminuim Connect Monopod Kit with S2PRO Head
Benro MCT28AF Aluminium Connect Monopod Kit with S2PRO Head is a versatile video Kit offering stability, lightweight solid build and a range of features to help you capture smoother movies.
Benro MCT28AF Aluminium Connect Monopod Kit with S2PRO Head Kit Summary
The Benro Connect MCT28AFS2PRO is a video monopod with a unique 3-leg base that converts to a low angle tripod/hi-hat. Ready for run-and-gun shooting with unmatched versatility, this monopod is a compact, portable, and versatile tool for videographers on the go.
You can convert your monopod to a low angle tripod/hi-hat simply by pulling down on the lock sleeve you can unscrew the video head and the 3-leg base. These two pieces can be connected to create your low angle tripod/hi-hat.
The 3-leg base has 3-position leg angle adjustment locks, with each leg able to be positioned individually. After you’re done shooting, the legs can be reverse folded, making it easy for carrying or storage, another great idea which we see from Benro Tripods.
The 3-leg base also has a built-in ball with lock knob for dynamic movements, or to level out your shot. When shooting in low angle mode, you can utilize the 90° notch for a vertical orientation, essential when shooting for mobile applications.
Made for small cameras and smartphones alike, the S2 PRO is a versatile flat base video head. The S2 PRO video head supports up to 5.5 lb/2.5kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S2 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S2 PRO is +90°/-70°. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S2 PRO also features an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- Converts to low angle tripod/hi-hat – The video head connects with the 3-leg base to go from monopod to low angle tripod/hi-hat.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- 5.5 lb/2.5kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- CNC machined camera plate – The S2 PRO includes a CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
Product Height (in/cm): 73.03in / 185.5cm
Product Length (in/cm): 4.72in / 12.0cm
Product Weight (lb/kg): 4.03lb / 1.83kg
Product Width (in/cm): 4.72in / 12.0cm
Item Includes: Monopod, Video Head, Pan Arm, QR2PRO Camera Plate and Carrying Case
Quick Release Camera Thread Size: 1/4"-20
Back Tilt Range: Yes
Drag Control: Fixed
Foot Mount: BT1077
Foot Size (mm): 10
Foot Type: 3.937007874015748
Forward Tilt Range: Yes
Head Mount: Yes
Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 18.4
Leg Lock Type: 21.8
Leg Sections: 25.2
Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 75.0lb / 34.0kg
Pan Drag: 0-360°
Pan Lock: Fixed
Panning Range: 0.25
QR Plate - Length (in/cm): 4.02in / 0.38cm
QR Plate - Width (in/cm): in / cm
Quick Plate Safety Mechanism: 6.7
Quick Release Plate Lock: 1.5826771653543306
Quick Release Type: Yes
Replaces (SKU): MCT28AFS2
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Tilt Drag: Yes
Tilt Lock: Fixed
Ball Diameter (mm): 0-90°
Base Mount Diameter (mm): Fixed
Leg Diameter 5 (mm): 5.5115
Maximum Height Converted to Monopod (in/cm): 75.0in / cm
Maximum Height with Column Extended (in/cm): 75.0in / cm
Base Mount Thread: 0-70°
Independent Leg Spread: 0.375
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.