Benro S2PRO Video Head Max Load 2.5kg
The Benro S2PRO is an excellent choice for videography with equipment weighing up to 2.5kg as it offers smooth panning, quick release, bubble level and two 1/4”-20 accessory mounts.
Benro S2PRO Video Head Max Load 2.5kg Summary
Made for small cameras and smartphones alike, the Benro S2PRO is a versatile flat base video head. The S2 PRO video head supports up to 2.5kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S2 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S2 PRO is +90°/-70°. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S2 PRO also features an improved CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate.
- The S2PRO is a 60mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) video head with fixed tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- There are two 1/4”-20 accessory mounts for attaching accessories.
- Supports cameras both large and small cameras with a 2.5kg weight capacity
- Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- CNC machined camera plate – The S2 PRO includes a CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate.
Benro S2PRO Video Head Specifications
Height (in/cm): 3.74in / 9.5cm
Length (in/cm): 4.53in / 11.5cm
Weight (lb/kg): 1.39lb / 0.63kg
Width (in/cm): 3.35in / 8.5cm
Item Includes: S2PRO Video Head, QR2PRO Camera Plate, Pan Arm
Quick Release Camera Thread Size: 1/4"-20
Back Tilt Range: Yes
Drag Control: Fixed
Foot Size (mm): 10
Foot Type: 3.937007874015748
Forward Tilt Range: Yes
Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 9.5lb / 4.3kg
Pan Drag: 0-360°
Pan Lock: Fixed
Panning Range: 0.25
QR Plate - Length (in/cm): 4.02in / cm
QR Plate - Width (in/cm): in / cm
Quick Plate Safety Mechanism: 6.7
Quick Release Plate Lock: 1.5826771653543306
Quick Release Type: Yes
Replaces (SKU): S2
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Tilt Drag: Yes
Tilt Lock: Fixed
Ball Diameter (mm): 0-90°
Base Mount Diameter (mm): Fixed
Leg Diameter 5 (mm): 5.5115
Base Mount Thread: 0-70°
Independent Leg Spread: 0.375
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.