Benro Mach3 Series3 TMA38CL 4-Section Carbon Fibre Long Tripod
The Benro Mach3 TMA38CL 9x carbon fibre tripod supports up to 16kg of equipment whilst remaining lightweight and portable, yet extends to 177 cm for taller photographers and landscape set-ups.
Benro TMA38CL Series 3 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Mach3 Long Tripod
As part of Benro's most advanced range of carbon fibre photo tripods, the Mach3 TMA38CL combines classic design with advanced materials. High performance twist locks and magnesium castings make this 9X carbon fibre tripod ideal for indoor or outdoor photo shoots. The tripod is lightweight enough to take on extended hikes for landscape photography and perfectly compact for city shooting and travelling. The 16kg payload is ample for all but the longest lens supporting equipment whether a DSLR or mirrorless set-up.
Product features in detail
|MAXIMUM LOAD||35.3 lb (16 kg)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN EXTENDED||69.69 in (177 cm)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN RETRACTED||60.24 in (153 cm)|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT||13.98 in (35.5 cm)|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||69.69 in (177 cm)|
|FOLDED LENGTH||23.2 in (58.93 cm)|
|NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS||4|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||Twist|
|WEIGHT||4.52 lb (2.05 kg)|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.