Benro Mach3 Series 3 4-Section Carbon Fibre Monopod
The mid model in the range of 9x carbon fibre monopods from Benro is the MMA38C Mach3 a Series 3 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Monopod which performs under loads of up to 18kg and extends to 158cmview full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 6380092T
Earn 89 Park Points
Benro MMA38C Series 3 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Mach3 Monopod
As part of our most advanced range of photo monopods, the Mach3 MMA38C combines classic design with advanced materials. High performance twist locks and 9X carbon fiber tubes make this monopod weather resistant and lightweight.
Product features in detail
|MAXIMUM LOAD||39.7 lb (18 kg)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN EXTENDED||62.4 in (158.5 cm)|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT||21.46 in (54.5 cm)|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||62.4 in (158.5 cm)|
|FOLDED LENGTH||21.5 in (54.5 cm)|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||Twist|
|WEIGHT||1.28 lb (0.58 kg)|
This model is available in three sizes to meet different demands, all are manufactured with 9x carbon fibre and high performance twist locks :
Benro Mach3, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Monopod (series 3)
Browse our full range of Benro tripod heads to match a monopod. With a choice suitable for various styles of photography including ball heads, video heads and gimbal heads.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Monopods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.