Benro GH5C Mini Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head
The Benro GH5C Mini Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head (GH5CMINI) weighs just 1.1kg yet features a 30kg load capacity, perfect for sports and wildlife photography, allowing you to track fast-moving subjects with ease.
Benro GH5C Mini Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head Summary
With Benro’s GH5C Mini Gimbal Head, balancing long lenses with a lightweight head has never been easier. Combining high-quality materials, with advanced functionality, and precision, these specialized heads are perfect for dynamic sport, or wildlife photography.
With a load capacity of 30kg the GH5C Mini allows you to position cameras with large telephoto lenses quickly and comfortably to ensure consistently sharp images. It’s body features carbon-fiber construction. This Gimbal is robust, yet lightweight for travel.
The vertical scale allows you to precisely balance your camera every time, and quickly track fast-moving subjects with ease. You can also achieve repeatable 360-degree pans with the panoramic scale. By adjusting the tension on the large pivot knob to your preferences, you can achieve extreme tilt angles, getting you that perfect shot. And the integrated bubble level prevents uneven pan movements.
The GH5C mini features a hollow-designed Arca-Swiss style quick release plate, allowing for quick attachment and release of your camera. When you’re done shooting, throw your GH5C Mini head into the included drawstring bag, and you’re good to go. Featuring dynamic maneuverability, precision, and versatility, the Benro GH5C Mini Gimbal head has everything you need to capture those unpredictable moments when you’re out in the field.
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber construction - Strong yet lightweight and easy to carry around. The GH5C weighs only 1.1 kg.
- Load Capacity: 30.0 kg - Can support long and heavy lenses ideal for live sports photography, wildlife photography and bird watching.
- Lighweight Arca-Swiss Compatible Camera Plate/Clamp - Allows for quick attachment and release of your camera and lens.
- Vertical and Panoramic Scale - Precision placement and repeatable moves.
- Separate Pan & Tilt Lock Knobs - Comfortable to use rubberised knobs.
What's int he box
- Gimbal Head
- PL100N Arca-Swiss Style Plate
Benro GH5C Mini Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head Specifications
|Base Mount Diameter (mm):||60|
|Base Mount Thread:||3/8"-16|
|Bowl Size (mm):||22.3|
|Head Type:||Gimbal Head|
|Load Capacity (kg):||30|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca-Swiss|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.