Benro Filter Bag for 100mm Filters with FR frames
Benro FB100M2 filter bag for 100mm filters and holders
The Benro FB100M2 filter bag can be used to transport eight filters, the FH100M2 filter holder and loose accessories and to protect them against damage. The bag has an extendable part, so that you have good access to all the filters you take with you. In addition, this bag is constructed in such a way that each filter has its own compartment, so that the filters never come into contact with each other. There is a hard partition between the filters and the filter holder so that the filters and holder do not damage each other. The lid has a small compartment in which you can store documents, keys or other small accessories, for example.
The outside of the filter bag has two mesh side pockets, in which you can store accessories. Furthermore, the bag is made of water-repellent Nylon, including the zippers, so that your filters remain well protected against the elements of nature. In addition, there are various options for taking the bag with you. You can attach or wear the FB100M2 on your belt, using the handle or an optional strap. So go out and keep your filters well protected with this FB100M2 filter bag from Benro!
- Features of the Benro FB100M2 filter bag for 100mm filters and holders:
- Provides space for eight filters, filter holder and accessories
- Retractable section for easy access to filters
- Each filter has its own box, without them bumping into each other
- With handle
- Water-repellent and dustproof
- With two metal rings for keycord or strap
- Attaching option for a belt
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 14.5 x 19 cm
In the Box:
- Benro FB100M2 filter bag for 100mm filters and holders
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.