Benro C373F Series 3 CF Single Leg Video Tripod w BV6 Fluid Head Kit
Benro C373FBV6H Series 3 Carbon Fibre Single Leg Video Tripod with BV6H Head Kit
- 13.2 lb Payload Capacity
- Manfrotto 501/504PL-Compatible Plate
- 8-Step Counterbalance System
- Independent 4-Step Pan & Tilt Drag
- 75mm Bowl
- 2-Stage Tripod with Flip Leg Locks
- 12.2" to 64.2" Height Range
- Two 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounts
- Removable Tie-Down Stud for Flat Base
- Rubber and Spiked Feet; Case Included
Create stable video with the C373F Series 3 Carbon Fibre Video Tripod & BV6 Head from Benro. Able to hold a payload of up to 13.2 lb, this tripod is a great choice for lightweight kits, especially with numerous video-specific features. The BV6 head features side controls for adjusting the 8-step counterbalance as well as the independent 4-step pan and tilt drag. The 2-stage tripod legs feature flip legs locks for fast adjustments and have a 75mm bowl on the top for balancing the head. The tripod system can be adjusted within a height range of 12.2" to 64.2" and it offers two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for a monitor, audio recorder, or more. It comes with both rubber and spiked feet for working in a variety of environments. A carrying case is included as well.
- Independent leg spread with 3 stops
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- Tilt range of -75 to 90°
- Illuminated bubble level
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.