Benro Bat 15C Carbon Fibre Tripod With VX20 Panoramic Ball Head Kit
The Benro Bat 15C Carbon Fibre Tripod and VX20 Ball Head Kit offers photographers a light, stable, travel-friendly kit with up to 14kg payload that has x3 accessory threads, self adaptive feet and more
Benro Bat 15C Carbon Fibre Tripod With VX20 Panoramic Ball Head Kit Summary
The Benro Bat 15C + VX20 Tripod Kit features a new design with 5 preset leg angles that allows the tripod to be setup in positions that would be imposible with regular tripods. The tripod has been designed to be ultra-compact,lightweight and incredibley stable whilst being able to support a maximum load capacity of 14kg and the central column can be quckly inverted, without having to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography. The VX20 has dual-panoramic modes and ergonomic knobs, all constructed out of durable aluminium. The combination of these two accessories makes the ideal travel companion to any photographer.
- 5 preset leg angles
- Carbon Fibre Construction
- 14kg Load Capacity
- Minimum Working Height of 37cm
- Maximum Working Height of 165.5cm
- Folded Down Height of 39cm
- 1.47kg lightweight construction
- 3x 1/4" accessory threads
- New VX20 Ballhead for positioning control
- Arca-type compatible QR plate
5 preset leg angles
The Benro Bat 15C features an advanced, 5 preset leg angle design that allows you to use the tripod for multi-angle setups in difficult shooting situations. This is ideal for those who find themselves setting up in tight spots and who want to capture unique perspectives in their work.
Additionally, unlike other tripods, the Bat series allows you to reverse the legs so that you can quickly invert the central column with no need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
Dual-Lock centre column
The tripod also features a dual-lock centre column so that you can gain extra height when needed whilst a lengthening locking knob enhances the column's locking strength, msking the tripod even more stable.
VX20 Ball Head
The VX20 ball head with Dual Panoramic mode allows you to pan a full 360° from the quick-release platform as well as from the base. Stylish and ergonomic controls are easy to use with the quick release plate allowing the application and unloading of the camera to be efficient.
The VX ball head range features a Twist and Pull safety lock for the QR plate to prevent accidental slipping whilst the camera is mounted.
Choice of Rubber or Spiked Feet
Be prepared for any location with a choice of spiked or rubber feet. Choose rubber feet for grip on smooth surfaces such as wood flooring and rock. Or, opt for the spiked feet on softer surfaces such as grass. The Bat 15C is adaptive to all of these environments.
Adaptive Screw Attachments
Choose between either the 1/4" or 3/8" camera/head attachment screw. Simply depress the thread to reveal the smaller option and attach your camera. Add on additional accessories into any of the three 1/4" threads in the main casting. Ideal for screens or phone holders.
- Benro Bat 15C Tripod
- VX20 Ball Head
- PU Quick Release Plate
- 4mm Allen Key
- Padded Carrying Case
The Bat Series of Benro carbon fibre tripod kits come in four travel-friendly combinations from Series 0 to the largest Series 2, with two different ball heads:
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.