Benro ArcaSmart Tablet Holder
The Benro ArcaSmart Tablet Holder fits Arca-Swiss or Manfrotto RC2 heads to hold a tablet or smartphone for photography, video and content creation, and features anti-slip rubber pads as well as folding support arms.
Benro ArcaSmart Tablet Holder Summary
Benro’s ArcaSmart Tablet Holder is a multi-purpose phone or smartphone holder, ideal for photography, cinematography, content creators and more. The ArcaSmart Tablet Holder can easily be mounted to a tripod heads that are Arca-Swiss or Manfrotto RC2 compatible thanks to the dual mount quick release system, or alternatively it can be mounted using either a 1/4" or 3/8" mounting thread.
The Tablet Holder can also be used on any flat surface thanks to the folding support arms so you can use your phone or tablet for watching movies while travelling. The angle of the device can be adjusted to suit your viewing requirements, while anti-slip rubber pads will prevent your device from slipping while mounted in the holder.
There are additional 1/4" mounting threads to allow accessories to be attached so small LED lights or microphones can be attached making the Tablet Holder perfect for Face Time video calls.
- Versatile holder for either smartphones or tablets
- Compatible with both Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto RC2 quick release mounts
- 1/4" and 3/8" mounting threads
- Folding support arms for desktop support
- Compact design for easy portability
Benro ArcaSmart Tablet Holder Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||3.5|
|Product Length (cm):||12|
|Product Width (cm):||6.6|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.