Benro Aluminium KH25P Dual-Tube 3-sect Video Tripod Kit
The Benro KH25P Video Tripod Kit is ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg). This tripod replaces the popular KH25N model and features continuous pan drag and an improved camera plate design. Now you can control the amount of tension while panning left to right for smooth and stable movement while recording.
The KH25P features a 60mm bowl and head-mounted bubble level to ensure proper alignment for accurate camera placement and level panning. An interchangeable pan arm allows both right and left-handed use. The sturdy and lightweight tripod extends from a minimum height of 28.9 in (73.4 cm) to a maximum height of 61.0 in (155 cm) allowing you to handle the camera comfortably. Twist-lock levers on the dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily. The tripod can be folded to a length of 30.5 in (77.4 cm) making it easy to transport. A padded soft case is included at no extra cost.
- Continuous Pan Drag - Control the amount of tension while panning left to right for smooth and stable movement while recording.
- Carrying Case Included – A padded soft case in included for transport and storage.
- Improved Camera Plate – Features 2 spring loaded anti-rotation pins which prevent any camera rotation around the camera screw. These are specifically designed for smaller mirrorless or HDSLR cameras. They are spring loaded for convenience when using larger cameras.
- Supports up to 11 lb – Ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses.
- Retractable Spiked Feet – The spiked feet are built in and can be accessed while recessing the rubber feet.
- Item Includes: KH25P tripod with head, Camera plate, pan arm, Carrying Case with strap and a 5-Year Warranty.
- Product Height (in/cm): 61.61in / 156.5cm
- Product Length (in/cm): 6.69in / 17.0cm
- Product Weight (lb/kg): 7.52lb / 3.41kg
- Product Width (in/cm): 6.69in / 17.0cm
- Quick Release Camera Thread Size: 0.25
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Back Tilt Range: 0-75°
- Closed Length (in/cm): 31.1in / 79.0cm
- Converts to Monopod: No
- Counterbalance: Fixed
- Drag Control: Fixed
- Foot Mount: M10*1.5
- Foot Size (mm): Φ35*18.5
- Foot Type: PVC
- Forward Tilt Range: 0-90°
- Head Mount: 3/8"
- Head Type: Video Head
- Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 18
- Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 14
- Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 14
- Leg Material: Aluminum
- Leg Sections: 3
- Maximum Height (in/cm): 61.61in / 156.5cm
- Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 11.0lb / 5.0kg
- Minimum Height (in/cm): 29.53in / 75.0cm
- Pan Drag: Fixed
- Pan Lock: Yes
- Panning Range: 0-360°
- QR Plate - Length (in/cm): 3.94in / 10.0cm
- QR Plate - Width (in/cm): 1.97in / 5.0cm
- Quick Plate Safety Mechanism: Yes
- Quick Release Plate Lock: Yes
- Quick Release Type: QR11
- Replaces (SKU): KH25N
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Tilt Drag: Fixed
- Tilt Lock: Yes
- Base Mount Diameter (mm): 72
- Leg Type: Round Tube
- Base Mount Thread: 0.375
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.