BenQ W2710 True 4K Home Cinema Projector
The BenQ W2710 True 4K Home Cinema Projector is all about colour accuracy, arriving pre-calibrated from the factory, whilst offering authentic HDR performance thanks to both HDR and cinema modes.
BenQ W2710 True 4K Home Cinema Projector Summary
It has never been so easy to create your own cinema! Thanks to the high-resolution 4K technology with 8.3 million pixels, the W2710 provides you with a razor-sharp image. Since the home cinema projector is pre-calibrated at the factory, you can unpack it and get started straight away! The various connections offer you flexible integration into your home cinema system and ensure unforgettable movie nights!
- 2.200 ANSI lumens
- 4K UHD resolution
- Cinematic Color™ with 95% DCI-P3
- HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG
- Factory calibrated (calibration report included)
- 8.7ms input lag at 1080P (17.9ms input lag at 4K UHD)
See the Cinematic Details
In pursuit of perfect picture quality, pioneering BenQ HDR-PRO technology overcomes brightness constraints to provide authentic HDR performance.
HDR-PRO for Perfect Details in Dark and Bright Scenes
Leading Local Contrast Enhancement
Dividing images into 1,000+ zones, Local Contrast Enhancer analyses each segment’s brightness and adjusts gamma independently for greater dark and bright detail definition and enriched 4K image depth.
Enhanced Tone Mapping
Through the use of Active Iris and Dynamic Black technology, BenQ cinema-optimised Enhanced Tone Mapping increases contrast to preserve details in dark areas of projected images.
Optimisation According to the Ambient Light
New HDR10+ technology adds dynamic metadata to HDR10 source files, which is used to adjust and optimise each frame of the HDR video according to ambient light to enhance details in both bright and dark areas of HDR10+ content.
Colours as Directors Envisioned
Only true colours evoke feelings of sorrow, joy, romance and thrills. With Cinematiccolour super-wide 95% DCI-P3 and 100% Rec.709 colour space, BenQ home theater projectors deliver precise colours to perfectly preserve the director’s vision.
Exclusive colour Temperature Tuning
For ultimate colour accuracy, BenQ high-end cinema projectors provide advanced colour temperature tuning with 11 leading levels of white balance controls between high to low brightness, enabling content fanatics to adjust the most accurate mid-tone colours.
Out-of-Box colour Accuracy
Individual factory calibration reports assure 100% Rec.709 Delta E<3 and total grayscale tracking within Delta E<2 with optimised Rec.709 colour table for true Hollywood colours.
Acclaimed ISFccc calibration customises image and colour performance for any space, along with preset day/night light balance modes.
Tailored Cinematic Aesthetics & Ambiance
For a fully personalised cinematic atmosphere, W2710 provides optimised movie modes tailored for home cinema and filmlike motion as directors intended.
Authentic Cinema Reproduction for Dark Rooms
HDR Mode (Wide colour Gamut On)
Highest dynamic contrast and true colours based on HDR-PRO and 95% DCI-P3, ideal for 4K HDR Blu-rays and HLG streaming in AV rooms.
Big-Screen Movie Experiences for Dim Living Rooms
Cinema Mode Heightened brightness to reproduce Rec. 709 colour accuracy for enjoying SDR movies in higher ambient brightness. Big-Screen Movie Experiences for Dim Living Rooms HDR Mode Designed for watching 4K HDR Blu-rays and streaming HLG content based on Rec. 709 and HDR-PRO in higher brightness environments.
Experience Movies as the Filmmaker Envisioned
Filmmaker Mode preserves motion cadence, cinematic colour, dynamic range, and brightness that directors intended for the big screen. BenQ smart home projectors support the filmmakers’ desire for home viewers to relive majestic scenes and tender moments the way they were meant to be seen.
24P Playback Support
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). In order to display movies exactly as directors intended, W2710 supports 24P playback of high-definition sources at 24 fps without judder in HDR mode to preserve the purity of the original image.
True 4K Perfection
4K UHD with 8.3M distinct pixels offers 4X resolution of Full HD 1080p for crisp detail clarity without pixel blur, using next-gen 0.47” single-DMD technology for a sleek, compact profile.
Audio Enhancer for Massive Sound
W2710’s treVolo 5Wx2 chambered speakers employ acoustic and psychoacoustic sciences for deep bass and soaring highs, also providing exclusive EQ algorithms used by Hollywood studios for pure clarity and sensual sound quality.
Video Enhancer for Majestic Scenes
Turns any room into a world-class home theater with video-enhancing technologies sure to please even the most critical movie enthusiasts.
4K Pixel Enhancer
4K Pixel Enhancer motion-adaptive edge enhancement detects colour changes between objects and background to produce sharp edges and precise surface textures.
Inserting 36 interpolated frames between sequences to produce seamless, vivid 60 frames-per-second videos, Motion Enhancer eliminates laggy images, jittery playback, and blurry shadows.
Colour Enhancer modulates complex colour algorithms to flawlessly render saturated colours, fine gradients, intermediate hues, and subtle pigments.
Flesh Tone function prevents skin tone discolouration caused by the projection beam light, portraying every skin tone in its most beautiful shade.
Vertical Lens Shift
W2710 delivers cinematic wonder in any space with ±10% vertical lens shift, powerful short throw, and 1.3X big zoom for hassle-free installation.
Aligned 2D Keystone
Countering the trapezoid effect from off-center projector placement such as a tabletop, the auto vertical and manual horizontal keystone provides a professionally squared image from a variety of locations.
W2710 connects you to all kinds of entertainment with universal ports including three HDMI 2.0b (HDCP 2.2)*, SPDIF, and eARC for 7.1 channel and Dolby Atmos audio pass through, transmitting original full-resolution audio signals to your sound system via one HDMI cable.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.