BenQ SW270C Pro 27"IPS with hood
BenQ SW270C Pro 27"IPS with hood
The SW270C Photographer 27" 16:9 HDR IPS Monitor from BenQ has been built for those who require color accuracy, with support for 100% of the sRGB and Rec. 709 color gamuts, 99% of the Adobe RGB color gamut, 97% of the DCI-P3 and Display P3 color gamuts, and HDR10. Driven by BenQ's AQCOLOR technology and a resolution of 2560 x 1440 with a 60 Hz refresh rate, the SW270C helps deliver improved accuracy and productivity using 10-bit support for 1.07 billion colors, a 16-bit look up table (LUT) that improves RGB color blending, and Delta E2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces for a more representative view of the original image.
The SW270C features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, an anti-glare panel coating, a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, a static contrast ratio of 1000:1, a dynamic contrast ratio of 20M:1, a 300 cd/m2 brightness rating, 109 ppi, and a 5 ms (GtG) response time. Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position. There are also two HDMI 2.0 inputs, one DisplayPort 1.4 input, and one USB Type-C port that supports DP alt mode, audio, device charging up to 60W, and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gb/s. Additional connectivity is achieved using two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (downstream) and one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B port (upstream). Audio can be output using the 3.5mm headphone jack.
BenQ's BESW270C also supports HDCP 2.2, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), Advanced Black & White Mode, which lets users preview different black and white presets to preview photos, a GamutDuo Mode, which lets users preview the same photo side by side using two different color gamuts, native 24p/25p frame rate playback for film and video editors, and more. To further help improve viewing and accessibility, it features a vertical tilt of -5 to 20°, a left/right swivel of ±45°, a pivot of 90°, and a height adjustment of 5.9". It is certified for Mac, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, Pantone, and CalMAN.
Please note that 10-bit color is only supported using USB Type-C and DisplayPort.
Devoted to meet professional color standards, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept of "accurate reproduction." BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also joined ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
Wide Color Gamut Coverage
The BenQ SW270C meets high color standards by covering 99% of Adobe RGB gamut, 100% of sRGB/Rec.709, and 97% of DCI-P3/Display P3, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
16-Bit Look Up Table
The 16-bit look up table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in more accurate color reproduction and Delta E 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces to render a true and representative view of the original image.
10-Bit Color Depth for Smoother Gradations
The SW270C provides smooth color gradations with its 10-bit panel from a 16-bit look up table (LUT) by gamma correction, which shows more than one billion colors for natural color transitions and subtle shading.
Achieved via delicate processes utilizing a high-precision apparatus to fine-tune the color and the brightness at hundreds of sub-regions on the entire screen, BenQ Uniformity Technology offers screen-wide precise color from corner to corner for authentic and consistent viewing experiences.
Consistent Color, Convenient Monitor Usage
In every production line, BenQ has utilized a well-prepared instrument to ensure that monitors from different production lines will display color at same level. Photographers will perceive the consistent color when working on dual monitors.
Hardware Calibration Produces Consistent Image Quality
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, keeping displayed images consistent with the original content without being affected by graphic card setting.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can customize the color setting or maintain the color performance of the monitor.
Professionally Factory Calibrated
BenQ's SW270C monitor offers the out-of-box color accuracy that guarantees users can enjoy trustworthy color performance.
Display Every Scene with Details
More and more photographers are using digital cameras to capture the moment and to preserve episode in life. The BenQ SW270C adopts HDR and supports various video formats to replay your vivid times dynamically.
HDR Brings More Dynamic Footage
The SW270C is equipped with HDR10 technology so that videographers can preview the HDR effect of the video content during the editing process, helping to ensure desirable outcomes for their final works.
Native Cadence for Film Content
The SW270C supports 24p/25p film content to be displayed at its native cadence without a pulldown which can distort playback of the source video.
Intuitive Designs for Work Efficiency
Photographers would be free from repetitive actions for photo retouching and video editing. BenQ offers customizable designs to boost the work efficiency.
USB Type-C Port
The USB Type-C port provides data transfer speeds up to 5 Gb/s, plus device charging up to 60W, audio, and video via DisplayPort Alt mode. This port will also work with Thunderbolt 3 hosts.
A specially designed detachable shading hood can effectively reduce the monitor's screen glare from ambient lighting for improved color accuracy.
Advanced Black & White Mode
Color photos are displayed in enhanced black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos before the actual adjustment.
Photo preview is enabled to present the same image in two color gamuts side by side for added comparison.
Hotkey Puck G2
Preferred color modes and features are designated as quick access to widely used settings.
Product features in detail
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.