BenQ SW240 Pro 24in IPS Monitor
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: V158749D
Earn 390 Park Points
Finance available See options
BenQ SW240 Pro 24in IPS Monitor
Supported by BenQ's AQCOLOR Technology, the new 24.1" monitor covers industry standard space of 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB and delivers factory-calibrated color accuracy to ensure brilliant colors for photographers.
As the frontrunner of the professional monitor industry, BenQ has never slowed down but sought out further improvement for the photographers especially in the respect of the quality of color reproduction, viewing comfort and user convenience. SW240 has a perfect screen size for professional photographers to do their work with ease by 24.1" 16:10 panel. It can display two full A4 pages plus tool palettes for photographers to easily compare the content on the screen. Furthermore, BenQ Team always seeks the easiest way for our users to use the monitor.
By upgrading user experience, we develop a new OSD hotkey (Color Mode HotKey) for switching different color modes smartly. Users can switch color modes with ease. Also SW240 has its edge-to-edge ultra slim bezels, allowing photographers to set up a dual-monitor workspace for a grand view.
Knowing that ambient lighting can obstruct color accuracy, SW series photographer monitors all come with a detachable shading hood to reduce screen glare to deliver the most accurate colors. The newly-designed shading hood can be used at portrait orientation as well as at landscape orientation. In consideration of consumers' preference, we will sell the shading hood as an optional accessory for SW240.
BenQ Team knows: a small detail can make a big difference. We've noticed that the color of the monitor bezels can so affect the photographer's viewing experience that we experimented with a variety of colors, aiming to find the right one to minimize reflection and maintain the accuracy of the display. After extensive and intensive research, SW240 monitor implements a neutral grey color on the surface to ensure the optimal viewing experience for photography professionals.
- Power cord (1.8M)
- DVI-DL cable (1.8m)
- Mini DP to DP cable (1.8M)
- USB 3.1 cable (Gen 1)(1.8m)
- Shading Hood (optoinal)
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Computer Monitors|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.