Azden SGM-250 Professional Dual Powered Shotgun Microphone
Azden has developed the SGM-250 Dual Powered Shotgun mic to set new performance levels for video and film professionals that drastically improves sensitivity, frequency response and signal to noise ratio
Azden has set a new level in quality and performance with the SGM-250 Professional Dual Powered Shotgun Microphone. The SGM-250 was designed for video and filmmaking professionals to deliver broadcast quality sound at an affordable price. A completely redesigned microphone element drastically improves sensitivity, frequency response and signal to noise ratio. The all metal-alloy case provides rugged durability and strong resistance to RF. Its custom designed, slotted, acoustic barrel exhibits excellent super-cardioid directionality and side noise rejection.
A recessed switch area has been added to the body of the microphone for comfort and feel. The features here include a switchable low-cut filter to help reduce low frequency noise, a power switch for either battery or phantom power operation and an LED battery indicator. The SGM-250 can work off standard 48V phantom power or a single AA battery with virtually no loss in performance.
Measuring 250mm in length (about 10 inches) the SGM-250 is suitable for almost any filming situation. Long enough to capture great sound from a distance while mounted to a boom pole or on top of a shoulder cam, its still unobtrusive enough to be used on compact DSLR cameras.
The SGM-250 comes with a leatherette, zippered carry pouch, shock-absorbing mic clip with shoe mount and a foam windscreen.
- Professional Dual Powered Shotgun Microphone
- Newly developed, original microphone element
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range
- Dual power operation (phantom power or AA battery)
- LED battery indicator
- Low-cut filter
- 250mm length to better fit smaller cameras
- All metal alloy case
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 250mm x 21mm (9.84” x 0.83”) (Length x Diameter)
- Directionality: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 115dB 48V phantom / 110dB battery
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 120Ω (at 1kHz)
- Low-Cut Filter: Selectable @160Hz, 3dB/Oct
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: 11-50V Phantom or AA battery
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Sensitivity: -38dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) : 132dB 48V phantom / 127dB battery (1kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- Weight: 160 g
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.