Azden MX-10 Breakout Cable for FMX-42a
The Azden MX-10 Send/Return Breakout Cable makes full use of FMX-42a return monitoring capabilities at the mixer end and features a 10-pin Hirose male to 2 XLR male and 1 stereo 3.5mm male connections
The MX-10 is a multi-pin stereo send and return breakout cable designed for use with the FMX-42a Portable Mixer. It has a 10-pin Hirose male connector that goes to 2 balanced XLR connectors and 1 stereo 3.5mm male connector.
With the MX-10 you can take full advantage of the FMX-42a’s return monitoring capabilities. Send stereo audio to your camera and return for monitoring at the mixer.
Adding the MX-10 to your toolkit also gives you the ability to send stereo audio to 2 separate recording devices, as the FMX-42a’s 10-pin output and main XLR outputs can be used simultaneously.
The MX-10 is 3 feet in length and can be extended by using standard XLR microphone cables and a 3.5mm headphone extension cable (sold by 3rd parties).
- Send/Return Breakout Cable for FMX-42a
- Accessory for FMX-42a Portable Mixer
- Send/return audio to/from camera via FMX-42a 10-pin connection
- 10-pin Hirose male to 2 XLR male and 1 stereo 3.5mm male
- Send audio to 2 recording devices via 10-pin connection and main XLR outs
- 3 feet in length
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.