Azden FMX-32a 3 Channel Portable Microphone Mixer
The Azden FMX-32a 3 Channel Portable Microphone Mixer has been upgraded for the demanding needs of Professional Videographers with improved signal to noise ratio, wider frequency response and more.
New and improved, the FMX-32a now uses the same circuit topology as the more expensive FMX-42 series mixers. With improved signal to noise ratio and wider frequency response the new FMX-32a is designed for the demanding needs of Professional Videographers. The small, all metal, battery operated (6-“AA”) mixer can be attached directly to the camera with supplied hook-and-loop fastener.
The FMX-32a has the following features: 3 XLR microphone inputs, 3 input level controls, master level control, switchable phantom power and limiters for each input, channel panning switches (L-C-R), stereo XLR and mini outputs, 5-step LED array for easy signal monitoring, 12V DC input for external power (optional BC-27 power supply), and a 1/4″ monitor headphone jack with level control.
- 3 Channel Portable Microphone Mixer
- 3 balanced XLR mic inputs and pan controls
- Switchable 48V phantom power and limiting
- 5-step LED master bus meters
- 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Stereo mini-jack output for DSLR cameras
- Headphone out with level control
- 6x AA battery powered
- Optional A/C adapter
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.