Azden EX-507XD Professional Lapel Microphone For PRO-XD
This product is no longer available
The high performance omni-directional Azden EX-507XD Pro Lapel Mic for the PRO-XD Wireless System records warmer lows and crisper highs and is compatible with mobile devices with TRRS inputs.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The EX-507XD is a high-performance lapel microphone that is specially designed for use with Azden’s PRO-XD Wireless Microphone System. Tuned for warmer lows and crisper highs, the highly sensitive, omni-directional microphone is engineered to produce a dramatic enhancement in audio quality over the PRO-XD’s stock lapel microphone. The TRRS connector also allows the EX-507XD microphone to be used with many mobile devices using video and audio recording apps.
- Professional Lapel Microphone For PRO-XD
- Compatible with mobile devices with TRRS inputs
- Covered by Azden's 2-year warranty
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Connector Type: TRRS 3.5 mm mini-plug
- Directionality: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2.2 kΩ (at 1 kHz)
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: Plug-in power DC 1-10 V
- Sensitivity: -38 dB at 1 kHz (0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Weight: 2 g
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.